Attention all USA FPV enthusiasts

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Still looking for those Like & Dislike buttons. There's plenty here to click both ways. But as for keeping it to the theme of the post, I would like to offer some quotes from the past. We live in a world where evil exists. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't watch the news.

"Human rights can only be assured among a virtuous people. The general government . . . can never be in danger of degenerating into a monarchy, an oligarchy, an aristocracy, or any despotic or oppressive form so long as there is any virtue in the body of the people."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Only in years brother. Only in years.

My wife said she thought I was entering my second childhood a bit early. I told her no way! I have not left the first one yet and I am not a-fixin-ta :p. Not producing any offspring after 34 years together allows such radical thought you see. ;) someone has to fill the position that the children and grandchildren would have occupied and it might as well be ME!

Thurmond

randelora

Wow guys, I want everyone to please calm down. I didn't create this thread to start a political war. I created this thread to let everyone know that I had heard some information that pertains to all of us. I never wanted it to get out of hand. I'm truly am sorry if this has caused any of you problems and almost wish I never started this thread.

Tritium

No problems here but smile's (emoticons) are a bit limited in number. I wish there were more to really get the feel of expression.

Thurmond

MrClean

Time you learned, real men don't use emoticons. It's fists or scotch or both. sometimes one leads to the other, it doesn't matter, long as my furniture stays clean.

Some people use those plastic covers, ewwwww.

Now, I've got 3 more minutes to get into the bathroom door so I can shower and go take over babysitting duties from my wife. 4 month old grandsons don't fend for them selves it seems.

Tritium

Time you learned, real men don't use emoticons. It's fists or scotch or both. sometimes one leads to the other, it doesn't matter, long as my furniture stays clean.

Some people use those plastic covers, ewwwww.

Now, I've got 3 more minutes to get into the bathroom door so I can shower and go take over babysitting duties from my wife. 4 month old grandsons don't fend for them selves it seems.

MrClean, In Texas a fight between children is with Scotch and / or fists. Men settle things with GUNS! (if the Wife allows it that is!)

Thurmond

casonjimmy

Let me take a moment and remind everyone of the positive side of FPV. This is a video I made today at our local airfield. This was my sons first attempt at following a moving object with the video camera on a tricopter ... This is what its all about.. A father/son moment!!

Last edited:

lonewolf7717

Ah what the heck this thread is already sooooo far off topic anyways.....SUPREMELY AWESOME MAN! How old is your boy, got promise! Are you by chance the 3d pilot?

Nonamerc

Arman
26734058.jpg

JK

JK=Just Kidding

Last edited:

MrClean

well your son did well but the subject needs to get them aileron servos fixed. never could get it straight I see.

I had to land an ugly stick with a stalledservo once. turns out you can counter it pretty well with rudder which had to be pegged which was fortunate because i was having to time elevator up and down, throttle for altitude and bring it around to land i dont fly 3D and this was in 92 or so. Landed perfect between rolls and then went and cleaned the poop outta my pants.