Attention all USA FPV enthusiasts

jrbemis

You may wish to check in as an AMA member. There is a thread about the FAA/Homeland Security making arbitrary rules without public comment.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
2 1/2 ammendmant: All citicens have the right to bear R/C Airplanes with cameras strapped on them!
Fair enough. And if someone's prying eyes got a little too personal, I would totally understand if the property owner decided to apply his 2nd Amendment rights to defend his home.

lonewolf7717

Fair enough. And if someone's prying eyes got a little too personal, I would totally understand if the property owner decided to apply his 2nd Amendment rights to defend his home.
Already stories floating around here in Texas of land owners taking potshots at fpv craft.

MrClean

Yeah if you liked that one, then you'll really love this clip

See, now don't we all feel better?

earthsciteach

I find the hamster clip offensive. Its not offensive to me, but small rodents are often portrayed as silly, dancing objects existing merely for our entertainment. In reality, hamsters are animals with fears and aspirations, just like us. Main difference is, hamsters primarily aspire to run on exercise wheels and fear being eaten by other household pets. My point is obviously clear.

MountianFlyingWV

User of Gorilla Glue
I find the hamster clip offensive. Its not offensive to me, but small rodents are often portrayed as silly, dancing objects existing merely for our entertainment. In reality, hamsters are animals with fears and aspirations, just like us. Main difference is, hamsters primarily aspire to run on exercise wheels and fear being eaten by other household pets. My point is obviously clear.

.....nice reply

robschonk

In my experience, hamsters are nasty little creatures, whose sole reason for living is to bite their owners, and escape and hide behind large pieces of furniture.

OTOH, I've owned hooded rats and ferrets, and they're both delightful pets.

http://youtu.be/RFyBB9XYbXE

Last edited:

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Ball pythons like hamsters though I think they prefer gerbils.

What was this thread about again?

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
We have taken this thread so far off course that there is absolutely no chance of hearing the Low Voltage Alarm and those little suckers are LOUD!

On a side note though Guinea Pigs are an actual culinary delight for humans in some parts of the world. A missionary friend who was in Peru for quite some time told me nearly every kitchen had a pen of them and restaurants had them on the menu.

Cuy_Guinea_Pig_Dish_SG.jpg

Guinea Pig dish From Ecuador

Thurmond

Last edited: