Aura 5 Lite aileron reversing

Robert S

Any of the spektrum satellite RX plug into the "Mini Port B" all others plug into the B Port. Most brands are supported according to the included documentation and the Wiki.

Attachments

• 20210321_095453.jpg
    20210321_095453.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Any of the spektrum satellite RX plug into the "Mini Port B" all others plug into the B Port. Most brands are supported according to the included documentation and the Wiki.
Thanks a bunch guys, I've got that DSMX SRXL2 Serial Micro on the way.
This is really a win because of how small & light it is. I've been building really small lately. For my last plane I built the fuse specifically wide enough to fit the "regular" 6-ch Spektrum receiver. Now the only width limit will be the Aura itself.

Oh hey @Robert S, love your signature. (y)

Brian B

Elite member
This is really a win because of how small & light it is. I've been building really small lately. For my last plane I built the fuse specifically wide enough to fit the "regular" 6-ch Spektrum receiver. Now the only width limit will be the Aura itself.

Yeah, I can't wait to put that little baby to use in something thin. It is lost in this swappable.

Attachments

• 20210402_163443.jpg
    20210402_163443.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Cool! Good to know I'm on track. Now why do I keep making life hard for myself, trying to build so small?
For me the whole point here is to help the little plane handle more than like 3mph wind. (y)