Aura 5 lite assistance please

Jp2442

I am trying to figure out the best way to configure the aura 5 lite to work in my scratch built simple cub. I built it as a 3 channel with throttle, rudder , and elevator. I am using a Spectrum DX6e transmitter and i have it successfully bound. Just can't quite figure out how to get both rudder and elevator controls both on the right stick and not sure if the 6 axis stabilization is working or not. Can someone please help?
I also have downloaded the software to my laptop for programming the board just in case I need to create a new profile.

Thanks in advance.

bill.diverman

I was able to move the rudder and elevator to the right stick by using the config tool.
1. set transmitter type to Other/Custom
2. Receiver Connection to S.Bus on Port B
3. Transmitter Mode 4
4. select Learn Transmitter. be sure to have the aura connected to the computer and to the transmitter
the learn transmitter will allow to tell the Aura which leads on the S.Bus cable to send commands for the rudder and elevator
on

bill.diverman

what post?
I was able to move the rudder and elevator to the right stick by using the config tool.
1. set transmitter type to Other/Custom
2. Receiver Connection to S.Bus on Port B
3. Transmitter Mode 4
4. select Learn Transmitter. be sure to have the aura connected to the computer and to the transmitter
the learn transmitter will allow to tell the Aura which leads on the S.Bus cable to send commands for the rudder and elevator
on

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Just use the old school way to setup a 3 channel plane. Plug the rudder servo into the aileron channel.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Hi Merv I tried that first but did in work with my flysky radio and flysky receiver.
Thank for responding
Bill
In the Tx you need to make a mix.
Make the rudder channel master and the aileron channel the slave. Plus plug the rudder servo into the Aurora aileron channel. The rudder needs to be connected to the aileron channel all the way through.

Last edited: