Aura 5 Price; Wow !

jack10525

Yes everything is going way up. It sucks. I've been around FT for about 7 years now and I've noticed the slow price increase. Sometimes when deciding to build a FT plane I look at pnf's and they seem to be a better buy for me. Less hassle to put together and usually fly better.

SSgt Duramax

Yes everything is going way up. It sucks. I've been around FT for about 7 years now and I've noticed the slow price increase. Sometimes when deciding to build a FT plane I look at pnf's and they seem to be a better buy for me. Less hassle to put together and usually fly better.
I am sure the PNFs will go up too. PNF stuff is made in China, FT stuff isn't (aside from the electronics). People that assemble stuff in China live in abject poverty, I have been there, seen it myself. The person that beads your daughters prom dress makes about $3 equivalent an hour, rarely eats a decent meal by our standards, and lives in about a 300sqft apartment and doesn't own a vehicle (if anyone tells you the Chinese government raised millions out of poverty, slap them in the face). The people that work at flite test lead normal American lives and do normal American things and make normal American pay, not to mention FT isn't responsible for environmental pollution in spades like the Chinese manufacturing sector is.