Aura 5 SRXL2 Setup and Telemetry Tuning

Hvon11

I just updated my Spektrum DX6 to Airwave version 2.0.7.03 and the TextGen telemetry option has been eliminated. I do see the Aura 5 on the DX6 monitor and can see the gain settings for all 3 Flight Modes. However, I can’t get into the Aura 5 tune mode by flipping the Flight Mode switch 3 to 4 times quickly that worked previously. I had to mount the Aura 5 in such a way that I can’t get to the mini usb port to do configures with a PC so doing it from the DX6 is essential.
Aura 5 is updated to firmware version 1.4
Spektrum SRXL2 Satellite SPM4650

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Hvon11

I just updated my Spektrum DX6 to Airwave version 2.0.7.03 and the TextGen telemetry option has been eliminated. I do see the Aura 5 on the DX6 monitor and can see the gain settings for all 3 Flight Modes. However, I can’t get into the Aura 5 tune mode by flipping the Flight Mode switch 3 to 4 times quickly that worked previously. I had to mount the Aura 5 in such a way that I can’t get to the mini usb port to do configures with a PC so doing it from the DX6 is essential.
Aura 5 is updated to firmware version 1.4
Spektrum SRXL2 Satellite SPM4650

Any ideas?

Figured it out. I have to toggle the 3 pos flight mode switch through all three positions fairly quickly. A bit of pain but it works.