Aura lite sensor direction

airbikebill

Hi. New to the forum. I'm installing a Aura lite in a Twisted Synergy. I used the configure tool for set. All servos and control surfaces going in the correct direction. Aileron and yaw sensor direction is correct but the pitch sensor direction is backwards. I have worked on this for hours. I even turn over the servo horn and reversed the servos but ended up with the same thing. You point the nose up and the elevator goes up instead of down. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

luvmy40

Elite member
Are you sure you have the Aura oriented correctly? IIRC, The aura needs to be mounted with the connection pins to the rear.

F4vet

Hi, New to RC flying. Did not have good luck with my Aeroscout, I need something bigger and slower so I can see how it is oriented and react before it is too late. Looking at an Old Fogey with longer wings. I want to use the Aura Lite but I don't understand the electronics involved. Is a "satellite receiver" one that just demodulates the RF and passes the demodulated signal to the flight controller? I see the FT Store lists the LEMON RX DSMP (DSMX COMPATIBLE) DIVERSITY SATELLITE on the same page as the Aura Lite 5. Because it says DSMX compatible I guess it would be compatible with my NX6 transmitter? All the RC acronyms and jargon that get tossed around still confuse me.