Australia

brizrobbo

Good on you Vampire for putting this thread up. I have nothing really to contribute just yet, except that HobbyKing are coming to Brizvegas on 6th December. Apparently they are bringing stuff from the Oz warehouse. I hope they are bringing LOTS of stuff.

When are FliteTest coming to Oz ;).

Thorondor

I'm not in Australia, but I'm really curious as to what kind of precautions you have to take when walking into a relatively naturey area and zoning out of all that goes on around you for ten minutes at a time. Yes, I am refering to life-threatening spiders crawling up your ankles.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
I'm not in Australia, but I'm really curious as to what kind of precautions you have to take when walking into a relatively naturey area and zoning out of all that goes on around you for ten minutes at a time. Yes, I am refering to life-threatening spiders crawling up your ankles.
The spiders are mostly hard to find and you can really see the areas where the nasties live and so can easily avoid them.

it is the snakes you truly need to keep an eye out for, but make a lot of noise and generally they will avoid you, (there is one exception).

Great place all things considered. We don't need to build a wall because we have a moat:LOL:.

Have fun!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
The spiders are mostly hard to find and you can really see the areas where the nasties live and so can easily avoid them.

it is the snakes you truly need to keep an eye out for, but make a lot of noise and generally they will avoid you, (there is one exception).

Great place all things considered. We don't need to build a wall because we have a moat:LOL:.

Have fun!
spiders and snakes, my favorite! Jk. Maybe you need to fill it with alligators and snakes! Unless you’re really following US politics, you might not get it lol.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
spiders and snakes, my favorite! Jk. Maybe you need to fill it with alligators and snakes! Unless you’re really following US politics, you might not get it lol.
No alligators Here But we have the old Saltwater crocodile. They go anywhere and eat anything they want! Apparently they are protected by not the citizens:unsure:.

Have fun!