wildroots

the learner
activities for the ones who take a brake from the field, I bring 1 of 2 games for use in the main flitetest tent

Crimson_Skies_Logo.gif

A universe of quick dogfights and fantastical airplanes in a alternate 1930's setting where planes rule and cars drool.
a simplified rule set is in the works
804d13b4ea434b75837c33c232571286.jpg

290x160_ww2-wings-of-glory.jpg

a card based system with more fleshed out rules in a ww1 or ww2 setting
Wings-of-Glory-02.jpg

Tutorial for Wings of glory

hope to make this regular. already have a small group with some kids that played at 2 flitefests in ohio

Ryder

activities for the ones who take a brake from the field, I bring 1 of 2 games for use in the main flitetest tent

View attachment 136235
A universe of quick dogfights and fantastical airplanes in a alternate 1930's setting where planes rule and cars drool.
a simplified rule set is in the works
View attachment 136236

View attachment 136237
a card based system with more fleshed out rules in a ww1 or ww2 setting View attachment 136238

Tutorial for Wings of glory

hope to make this regular. already have a small group with some kids that played at 2 flitefests in ohio

Hi there! My son and I saw your games in the build tent, but we thought it was a closed group of gamers. Your videos were cool, though!

JGplanes

I brought my crosshairs game, but never played it! :(

I think we met in the build tent, but I'll have to set some time aside for this next year. Usually by the time I sit down I'm recovering from heat stroke!