Avios C-130 Hercules

Bjarnek

I was fortunate enough to win an opportunity to buy the Avios C-130 model that comes on the market now in 2019, got the model home now in early December and has now made a video of the unboxing as well as a review of the parts and what I personally think of the model so far. No flights in this video since the weather has not allowed it yet, hoping to be able to fly this coming weekend and of course add a video then also with my personal unbiased opinions about how this model is due to that this is not sponsored videos.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... ;)

Hope you like the video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice unbox / build edit mate.
Wish I had them decal skills when I was young hehe. Mine always had bubbles or simply dried up and flaked off.

That is a nice looking plane. I do see your point on the mid flaps the dont look like they seat properly when fully retracted.

Good luck with the weather and the maiden. We are currently 40+ days with some sort of precipitation out of the last 50 so i have not done much in the way if flight in a good while.

Bjarnek

Nice unbox / build edit mate.
Wish I had them decal skills when I was young hehe. Mine always had bubbles or simply dried up and flaked off.

That is a nice looking plane. I do see your point on the mid flaps the dont look like they seat properly when fully retracted.

Good luck with the weather and the maiden. We are currently 40+ days with some sort of precipitation out of the last 50 so i have not done much in the way if flight in a good while.

The water transfer is actually easy, just use a lot of water and a small brush to brush out the water afterwards. They are better then normal stickers, get it wrong and it's just taking it off and reposition it.

Had some big hopes for a flight this weekend, but the forecast is heavy snow until late sunday evening .............. :(

My wallet appears to have gone into hiding :D

LOOOL don't worry, mine have gone into hiding as well........... ;)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
My wallet has not left its nest on top of the microwave since the second or third day after I moved in this apartment 4 years ago.

Its always kept cozy n warm being burried under the pile of bills both paid and unpaid hehe

Top that!!! :p

Bjarnek

My wallet has not left its nest on top of the microwave since the second or third day after I moved in this apartment 4 years ago.

Its always kept cozy n warm being burried under the pile of bills both paid and unpaid hehe

Top that!!! :p

Nice one, I had actually put a no more planes before I have sold some or wrecked some...... ;) I got 25 planes more or less ready to run in my hobby room now that is only 15m² big, and a few new in the box that haven't been built yet............ This gotta be some kind of disease, not sure about the diagnose but there gotta be one......... :D

PoorManRC

Master member
Nice one, I had actually put a no more planes before I have sold some or wrecked some...... ;) I got 25 planes more or less ready to run in my hobby room now that is only 15m² big, and a few new in the box that haven't been built yet............ This gotta be some kind of disease, not sure about the diagnose but there gotta be one......... :D

WHY cure it!!?? :cool::ROFLMAO:

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
i won the chance to get one early as well but it was the Blue Angels model and i wanted the grey. normally i am all about NAVY planes (since i'm retired navy) but i really wanted to build one up to be a AC-130 Spectre. that and the price made me pass.

good luck w maiden.

me :cool: