Avro Arrow and Puppies, My fun while working from home. How about You?

jfaleo1

Wife has immune system issues so I have been working from home a couple weeks. To keep me sane, and my wife too, these are the things filling my breaks, lunches and late evening/night relax time.
Arrow 1.jpeg Arrow 2.jpeg arrow 3.jpeg Riley and Butch.jpeg
The plane is an Avro Arrow, a Mach 2+ intercepter designed and built in Canada. Look up the story on it it's very interesting. 50mm 4s single fan not quite done yet. Flat wing (kinda inverted KFM) on this version, elevons and rudder. If it ever actually flies I will try to get plans out.

Obviously the two fuzzy critters are taking up MUCH more time. Riley (closer to camera) and Butch are rescue puppies we brought home just before the humane societies and rescues in the area basically shut down. They are brothers and are Boarder Collie (or Australian Shepard) and ??? mixes. The energy here could power and Aircraft Carrier for a month. Planned for one got both and the older dog is getting used to the "fun".

How about everyone else?

IdoAllMyOwnStunts

Elite member
Love the plane! Good job staying at home, my wife also has immune system disease(crohns). Staying healthy is very important. I also have two pups, mine are Texas heelers and they help me kill time by chasing planes and having fun. Their names are Smokey and gypsy.
0416B9CF-F057-41DF-9DA8-74E924CCA007.png
B81FF0EB-F055-441F-8A79-01E6EA7DF9E3.jpeg

Figure9

Elite member
Wife has immune system issues so I have been working from home a couple weeks. To keep me sane, and my wife too, these are the things filling my breaks, lunches and late evening/night relax time.
View attachment 164398 View attachment 164399 View attachment 164400 View attachment 164401
The plane is an Avro Arrow, a Mach 2+ intercepter designed and built in Canada. Look up the story on it it's very interesting. 50mm 4s single fan not quite done yet. Flat wing (kinda inverted KFM) on this version, elevons and rudder. If it ever actually flies I will try to get plans out.

Obviously the two fuzzy critters are taking up MUCH more time. Riley (closer to camera) and Butch are rescue puppies we brought home just before the humane societies and rescues in the area basically shut down. They are brothers and are Boarder Collie (or Australian Shepard) and ??? mixes. The energy here could power and Aircraft Carrier for a month. Planned for one got both and the older dog is getting used to the "fun".

How about everyone else?

I like what you’re doing on all levels. Great build, great family priority & an excellent way to keep your mind in the right place is by keeping busy. Many of us are in the same boat, health challenged or caring for one that is.
Looking for the maiden to be successful & for you & yours to be well.