• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Awesome

Got a package today. I'm stoked. Ft sent me a poster signed by the team and I think it's just awesome. Thanks flite test keep up the good work. Will see you in Ontario

Woot Woot! Got mine as well! Signed by the team! Thanks so much!! What an amazing group, and your marketing is superb! Look forward to supporting more soon!

Here's a pic for you William

Last edited:
i 2nd that. had no idea what was in the tube. i answered the door to the delivery guy and was super confused! will now have mine framed :D I am hoping that this is a good omen for me to maiden my new bloody baron under! :D

airhawk

Crashing Ace
happy the community is getting a rewarded but i guess im sad that people who donated didnt get anything. whatever im ruining everything enjoy your posters guys .

airhawk

Crashing Ace
i 2nd that. had no idea what was in the tube. i answered the door to the delivery guy and was super confused! will now have mine framed :D I am hoping that this is a good omen for me to maiden my new bloody baron under! :D
Good luck with your maiden hope you enjoy the Baron

blades

Are these still being sent out? I was a member of FT Extra and it was months and months ago since I filled out the survey, but I am beginning to think that maybe my information never got submitted. :(