B-24 or B-17

mach1 rc

Master member
I would like to see you build a B-24 or B-17 using 4 7075 or 2205 motors.
John overstreet is currently working on a b-17. U can see it in the top left of this pic
249883_0ba0f22cb0da69dee0769c7d1ee534d6 (1).jpeg

Caerus

I made a p51 from scratch using josh’s plans and after crashing my trainer and wrecking the motor I haven’t been able to find a good replacement so I made a far lighter plane with my own measurements using the old ft techniques in hopes of using the “1300 Kv” I do have. I have a 30amp ESC and 1100mah lipos after this motors dead. can anyone recommend a better one for this setup or good batteries? All my stuff came out of a skyartec cessna I got off facebook that I couldn’t get working after the original owner crashed it so I put the electronics in the old ft trainer/glider and it worked really good until I crashed it trying to avoid a tree lol

mach1 rc

Master member
I made a p51 from scratch using josh’s plans and after crashing my trainer and wrecking the motor I haven’t been able to find a good replacement so I made a far lighter plane with my own measurements using the old ft techniques in hopes of using the “1300 Kv” I do have. I have a 30amp ESC and 1100mah lipos after this motors dead. can anyone recommend a better one for this setup or good batteries? All my stuff came out of a skyartec cessna I got off facebook that I couldn’t get working after the original owner crashed it so I put the electronics in the old ft trainer/glider and it worked really good until I crashed it trying to avoid a tree
Flite test radial motors would work good if you want to spend that much.

Caerus

I’m not satisfied with Chinese motors so far so if you think it’s worth it I’ll get a couple and see how it works out thank you for the reply

mach1 rc

Master member
I’m not satisfied with Chinese motors so far so if you think it’s worth it I’ll get a couple and see how it works out thank you for the reply
If your not to burnt out on Chinese motors you could get a 1000kv 2212 raserstar motor they are only 8 bucks.

Caerus

I’ll try that and get an ft radial I’m pretty rusty so having spares is a must thank you again for all the help

bakerr38a

hey guys im planning a convair b-36 monster size how would i wire this up with the monster motors and escsi would love to see what you guys can do with a monster size b-36i found a pdf of the 36

mach1 rc

Master member
Welcome to the forums.You would need to do yharnesses then yharness those together until you get a single connecter to plug into your reciever. That will be a awesome project be sure to post it.