B-25 Mitchell

jbeutler1

I am Looking for Foam board plans for a B-25 if anybody knows where to find them or can design one, I would appreciate it.

TrRC68

b-25 pLANS

I am Looking for Foam board plans for a B-25 if anybody knows where to find them or can design one, I would appreciate it.

You can find a great plans for the B-25 at this web address Fly n foam rc . there is also an article on Flite Test here by Phoenix 1962 which might have the plan or a link to it. Hope this helps you out.

jbeutler1

Thank you

this is a beautiful plane I cant wait to start the building process. I just have to get my electronics in order first.

also what size motors are you using on this plane I was thinking about just purchasing the power pod for the big 2 motor planes that is on the store and using them or would you recommend something bigger

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
this is a beautiful plane I cant wait to start the building process. I just have to get my electronics in order first.

also what size motors are you using on this plane I was thinking about just purchasing the power pod for the big 2 motor planes that is on the store and using them or would you recommend something bigger

Mine performed beautifully on standard C-Pack motors. Plenty of power. Plenty of vertical.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
I read somewhere here that you can use the "poster" button when printing. I haven't tried it, but it seems as though the result would be similar to tiles.