Baby Baron Gotha Gaggle for Flite Fest 2016!

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
themajik1 with that color scheme we're going to start calling you Candyman. Or peppermint. ;)

Hey, I would take Candyman as a call sign! I kind of like it...

Peppermint is too much like Peppermint Patty and she was much to manly for someone to call me that! LOLOLOL!!!!

You do excellent work by the way!

Mike

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Thanks Mike! Could your PM me you email so I can send you your files?
Here is a proof of you Baby Baron!
themajik Proof.jpg

Last edited:

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Any chance some of these awesome skins could be posted (or sent) for us sad souls who won't be at FTFF but want to dream? Thx

Rasterize

Mentor
Any chance some of these awesome skins could be posted (or sent) for us sad souls who won't be at FTFF but want to dream? Thx

You bet RockBoy. Pick a scheme and post it here. I'll put you in line. :)

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
I'm waiting to see what size my fuse will end up being before i hit you up for the body work. Tommy is working on the plans for me. Going for this Nieuport 17

illustration-nieuport-17.jpg

Rasterize

Mentor
At this point, in lieu of going round in round with making a squadron insignia, I'm going to put each one of your screen names on the front nose of you aircraft. We can create a simple logo later.

Rasterize

Mentor
I'm waiting to see what size my fuse will end up being before i hit you up for the body work. Tommy is working on the plans for me. Going for this Nieuport 17

Make sure you plans contain closed vector elements, like the ones SPONZ puts out.
I'll take a look at them when your done and we will go from there.

Did you want a version of that in the new "Baby Brit" that Sponz is coming out with?

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Nah,
If I cant get the design to print decently I'll let you know. I have a couple pictures of the skull thing on the side to choose from. I'm going super simple. grey body and some simple stickers to finish the look.

Rasterize

Mentor
Latest Proofs.
Sponz Proof.jpg
K Proof.jpg
BI Proof.jpg
Just have to format and make PDFs.

Last edited:

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I'd love to get in on the fun with this color scheme

profile_fokker_dr1_01.jpg

profile_fokker_dr1_02.jpg

And conversations about heading up to FTFF are looking up! :)

Thanks!!

Last edited:

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Stunning work! I think this is going to be a riot! More incentive for me to hurry up and build the Gotha.

Rasterize

Mentor
Thank you gentlemen!
I hope you are please with the Baby Baron versions of the color schemes you have chosen thus far.
Adapting them has been fun and challenging. I look forward to doing many more. Can't wait for allied "opponents" for these guys as well.
FTFF 2016 is going to be a hoot!