Baby Blender Biplane

I cut my wing in just above the fuse doubler by folding the ailerons back and making the slot larger to b able to slide the wing through. then i cut the stab in just above the doubler and bring the rudder down to it, double strong.This makes a good low wing plane with the addition of old canopy and mayby a tapered fuse. Tail heavy is my biggest problem I keep moving the wing back helps but looks funny

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Sweet. One of the things that originally attracted me to the show was the amazing aerial footage during the first few episodes when Dave W was involved. Then I went back and watched the series from the start.

mfar0077

alternative power source

hi
i am new to this sports and was wondering what alternative power source could be used instead of the motor they use on the show(choose right now it is out of stock).? Also what prop and ESC ? does the battery mah and cells effect what esc and motor you choose?
10x in advance

lancebbowman

Thank you for the Baby Blender V2! It was an absolute pleasure to build (and quick, too!) and I look forward to flying it once my electronics arrive. Josh B, Josh S, Chad and everyone else, you guys rock!!!