Baby Blender - Motor question

Fbords

On the recommended parts for the Baby Blender build it shows a NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26A 1200kv / 250w motor. However, as an alternate part, it shows a Suppo 2208/14 1450kv Brushless Motor (Park 370 equiv.). Now on the new laser cut kits, it recommends a Turnigy Park300 Brushless Outrunner 1380kv. Which motor will be better suited for the Baby Blender and possible future builds?

They're all pretty inexpensive, I just want to make sure I'm powering this properly. I was planning on using the recommended Turnigy 1300mAh 4S 20C Lipo and TURNIGY Plush 25amp Speed Controller as well. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Fbords

Let me rephrase. Which would be a better power plant for the Baby Blender?

NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26A 1200kv with Turnigy 1300mAh 4s 20c lipo or
Turnigy Park300 Brushless Outrunner 1380kv with Turnigy 500mAh 3S 20c lipo

I'd like to have enough power for future scratch builds using the same swappable power pod, yet take advantage of the planes slow flying ability

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
The NTM is the bigger, stronger, heavier kit. The Park300 is the lighter of the two.

A small plane with a small power kit will fly.

A small plane with a big power kit will fly, but it will be harder.

A larger plane with a small power kit will less likely fly.

A larger plane with a big power kit will fly well!

So, my bet is that you're probably better off getting the larger set - NTM and 1300mAh 4S.

rowedent

660g Baby Blender with a DT750...will it fly?

I have s DT750 laying around from a guad, how will that perform in this plane using 3s? Slow I guess, but plenty of bottom end grunt. My build (without the battery) is heavy at 660g (big tires and thicker foam)...