Would we all like a swappable BAE Hawk?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

TeamStealth

Hello flight test

I'm just about done finishing the FT Racer and have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the entire building process. My son and I are looking forward to test flying it this weekend.

I'd like to make a request for a new model if I may and hope that you can see merit in developing it for the community. The fwd fuselage (to me) is very much reminiscent off a BAE Hawk and I had the thought that designing the BAE hawk would not be a very far stretch particularly if basing it on the FT Racer (which I understand is based on David's spitfire) and if it could be designed in a way to make it a swappable it would only add exponentially in styling and diversity to the growing hanger of swappables already available. I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Thank you for the valuable resource that you are for the rc community and helping parents be involved with their kids everywhere.

Warm Regards
Team Stealth

TeamStealth

I love the looks of the BAE Hawk.

You're absolutely correct colorex, few aircraft get bestowed with the elegance of fuselage and wing design as in the BAE Hawk, also the anhedral on the tail plane is a personal favourite of mine; an unmistakable feature of the Hawk! I got some great shots of one at the Avalon airshow here in Melbourne, Australia.

TomH101

Hi, i am in the process of designing and building my own BAE hawk, i'm aiming to make it a really cool 6 channel EDF a bit like the FT Viggen