Balsa 250 Fun Fly!!!!

Willy Nillies

Elite member
First Annual BALSA 250 Event May 29 – 31, 2021

International Aeromodelling Center
Muncie IN.
Site 4

We are planning an outstanding event for 250 gram maximum Balsa RC built airplanes and look forward to sharing 3 days of great flying with you.

Fun events and prizes are planned!

Don't delay, send me an email with the following information and an invoice for the registration fee will be emailed with instructions on how to pay through Paypal when you register. Make sure to include all information.

Pre-Registration Form

Name
Address
Phone
EMAIL
Your AMA number
72 MHz R.C. Channel or 2.4GHz

Event fee is $20.00 if you pre-register and $30.00 on site

PRE REGISTER for only $5 non refundable! $15 due at sign in. In the UNLIKELY event that we are not able to hold this event, all pre-registration money will be given to the AMA foundation.

Event Manager: Jeff Dailey

email to jfdailey@yahoo.com260.241.0409

So far WillyNillies.com, J &H Aerospace and Skybench Aerotech plan to be in attendance! Others are welcomed!

Attachments

• Balsa 250 flyer 2020.jpg
    Balsa 250 flyer 2020.jpg
    631 KB · Views: 0

Willy Nillies

Elite member
Balsa 250 is taking RC flyers to new heights!

If you register for the Balsa 250 event by 3.15.2021, your name will be listed on the access panel for an upcoming Satellite launch in June, among other perks.

You can find the registration form on the WillyNillies build group page or contact me Jeff Dailey at jfdailey@yahoo.com.

speedbirdted

Legendary member
Balsa 250 is taking RC flyers to new heights!

If you register for the Balsa 250 event by 3.15.2021, your name will be listed on the access panel for an upcoming Satellite launch in June, among other perks.

You can find the registration form on the WillyNillies build group page or contact me Jeff Dailey at jfdailey@yahoo.com.

Where is it there? I see the flyer, but not the registration form.