barebones 450 or 500 heli for under $200?

FoamNoob

I keep upping my price range, regrettably. If anyone knows of something, I'm all ears :)
thx
(I looked for days and could not find anything in this price range that wasn't discontinued, hence me turning to the ft forum)

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GM8BNBO/?tag=lstir-20

took under a minute.. there are more if you look around.
Little off topic but I love the amazon description for it.
Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.10.01 PM.png

Also this has no electronics, so it will cost a bit more than 200 dollars all up. Tbh you will have a very hard time finding a 450 or 500 size heli for 200 dollars, let alone a scale one.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
By your past posts it looks like you are a newer pilot, so a big heli really isn't the best choice, there is lots more to go wrong and these things are dangerous and can kill a person. I know that horizon hobby (specifically blade) makes some beginner helis that are well within your price range, and I'm sure that they will help you learn a lot. You can probably convert one of those smaller helis into a scale one in the future if you really want, just something to think about.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Little off topic but I love the amazon description for it. View attachment 193051
Also this has no electronics, so it will cost a bit more than 200 dollars all up. Tbh you will have a very hard time finding a 450 or 500 size heli for 200 dollars, let alone a scale one.

Brother asked for a "Bare Bones" kit under 200... Just pointing him in the direction he asked.. He seems impatient and dead set on throwing money to the wind so nothing I can do there. This is what 2nd 3rd thread he started on this topic?

FoamNoob

By your past posts it looks like you are a newer pilot, so a big heli really isn't the best choice, there is lots more to go wrong and these things are dangerous and can kill a person. I know that horizon hobby (specifically blade) makes some beginner helis that are well within your price range, and I'm sure that they will help you learn a lot. You can probably convert one of those smaller helis into a scale one in the future if you really want, just something to think about.
I can afford to spend 400-500 dollars if it is spread over time, I just can't spend it all at once, hence me asking for a barebones kit...I may seem impulsive, and maybe I am just an idiot... I was hoping to get a larger rc so I wouldn't have to buy multiple too quickly, but maybe I am just ignorant. I appreciate your input though