• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bat Bone

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
Great looking V-tail David!
I have a few minor changes to my V-tail Bat Bone that I think you guys will enjoy. I have dubbed it the "Hell Razor"...

BTW, David if you haven't already, I recommend mixing in torque steering into the front rotors also. For me, it has made a big difference in yaw speed, and flattened out my piros quite nicely.

earthsciteach

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! This will be my first multi-rotor! Love it! And, that V-tail is wicked looking. I'm starting with a tri-copter, though. I'm pretty stoked for this!

Carbon

Elemental Madness
By far my favorite episode! You guys rule, I'm super happy that your got Fatshark as a sponsor. I just built my first tricopter and kind of wish I had waited for the bat bone to be released. Of course the original tricopter frame is working for me too!

Fantastic episode. Just the thing to keep me jazzed while I wait for my first electronics to get here. Not sure what will be worse, the crashing or the waiting for stuff to get here so I can go crash it.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Yep, BEST episode EVER and best of all EarthSciTeach is now hard Hooked on multi's.:applause:

What is that location you shot at?

Thurmond

Carbon

Elemental Madness
Quick question, what are the motors on the tricopter? I'm currently running DT750s on a 4s setup like the tricopter v2.6hv but the bearings are going bad!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Quick question, what are the motors on the tricopter? I'm currently running DT750s on a 4s setup like the tricopter v2.6hv but the bearings are going bad!
Get some good Japanese bearings and replace them. :) The Chinese will need about another 20 years before their metallurgy is up to spec.

Thurmond

Eric

You guys should definitely make the v-tail batbone avalible for purchase- I am sure I would buy one! I love quad copters and making my own and being able to use strong reliable materials with the features the batbones has would be awesome.

efbe

1 X Bat*Bone 32
2 X Straight Motor Mount 13-370* 18
1 X Tilt Motor Mount 13-370* 26
3 X Wood Booms (1/2" X 10")* 7,25
10 X*Stainless Button Head Screws and Locknuts*(M3 x 20mm)* 4,99
2 X Velcro Straps*

Johan

Great episode! In fact, it got me to byte the bullet and order the kit ;)
Maybe it is coincidence, but the Park300 Brushless are out of stock right now at HobbyKing, was there a rush on those?