Bat Bone

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

The Bat Bone tricopter body is available HERE

bat bone - 1.jpg bat bone - 2.jpg bat bone - 3.jpg bat bone - 4.jpg bat bone - 5.jpg bat bone - 6.jpg bat bone - 7.jpg bat bone - 8.jpg bat bone - 9.jpg bat bone - 10.jpg bat bone - 11.jpg bat bone - 12.jpg bat bone - 13.jpg bat bone - 14.jpg bat bone - 15.jpg bat bone - 16.jpg bat bone - 17.jpg bat bone - 18.jpg bat bone - 19.jpg bat bone - 20.jpg bat bone - 21.jpg bat bone - 23.jpg bat bone - 24.jpg bat bone - 25.jpg bat bone - 26.jpg bat bone - 27.jpg bat bone - 28.jpg bat bone - 30.jpg bat bone - 29.jpg

The Bat Bone tricopter body is available HERE

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
Great looking V-tail David!
I have a few minor changes to my V-tail Bat Bone that I think you guys will enjoy. I have dubbed it the "Hell Razor"...

BTW, David if you haven't already, I recommend mixing in torque steering into the front rotors also. For me, it has made a big difference in yaw speed, and flattened out my piros quite nicely.

earthsciteach

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! This will be my first multi-rotor! Love it! And, that V-tail is wicked looking. I'm starting with a tri-copter, though. I'm pretty stoked for this!

Carbon

Elemental Madness
By far my favorite episode! You guys rule, I'm super happy that your got Fatshark as a sponsor. I just built my first tricopter and kind of wish I had waited for the bat bone to be released. Of course the original tricopter frame is working for me too!

JasonEricAnderson

Fantastic episode. Just the thing to keep me jazzed while I wait for my first electronics to get here. Not sure what will be worse, the crashing or the waiting for stuff to get here so I can go crash it.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Yep, BEST episode EVER and best of all EarthSciTeach is now hard Hooked on multi's.:applause:

What is that location you shot at?

Thurmond

Carbon

Elemental Madness
Quick question, what are the motors on the tricopter? I'm currently running DT750s on a 4s setup like the tricopter v2.6hv but the bearings are going bad!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Quick question, what are the motors on the tricopter? I'm currently running DT750s on a 4s setup like the tricopter v2.6hv but the bearings are going bad!

Get some good Japanese bearings and replace them. :) The Chinese will need about another 20 years before their metallurgy is up to spec.

Thurmond

Eric

You guys should definitely make the v-tail batbone avalible for purchase- I am sure I would buy one! I love quad copters and making my own and being able to use strong reliable materials with the features the batbones has would be awesome.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Because Josh Bixler kisses each kit as it's being packaged?

The individual parts get no such special treatment.

:D

efbe

1 X Bat*Bone 32
2 X Straight Motor Mount 13-370* 18
1 X Tilt Motor Mount 13-370* 26
3 X Wood Booms (1/2" X 10")* 7,25
10 X*Stainless Button Head Screws and Locknuts*(M3 x 20mm)* 4,99
2 X Velcro Straps*

Johan

Great episode! In fact, it got me to byte the bullet and order the kit ;)
Maybe it is coincidence, but the Park300 Brushless are out of stock right now at HobbyKing, was there a rush on those?

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Got mine put together! I love it, it's super rigid.

I'm going to push the limits and use DT750's on it :black_eyed:

1011730_344499532345063_390116629_n.jpg