Batbone Plans

EdinSimon

Hi,
Are the CAD plans available for the batbone series yet?

I'd like to look into adapting them for DT750's (as per David's original Tricopter design)
I could start designing from scratch again but would like to make it swapable with people who already have pieces.

Also incorporate a V-Tail bracket that would be swapable for the Tri-tilt mechanism.

Thanks.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Hi,
Are the CAD plans available for the batbone series yet?

I'd like to look into adapting them for DT750's (as per David's original Tricopter design)
I could start designing from scratch again but would like to make it swapable with people who already have pieces.

Also incorporate a V-Tail bracket that would be swapable for the Tri-tilt mechanism.

Thanks.

I use the bat bones with DT750 motors. Works fine!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Not sure chad is going to give them out since he is selling them, but i might be wrong

Quite frankly, IMHO, the Bat Bone design would benefit greatly from an alliance with Hobby King and their manufacturers to mass produce it and distribute it world wide as they have done with the KK2 (KapteinKuk) and now the AfroESC (SimonK and Timecop).

Thurmond

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
That good to know Colorex, I thought it was for smaller Ø motors & props only.

Would you be willing to host any plan I make?

DT750 + 10x4.7 SF props. Only thing is you can't mount the motors low (with the mounting plate under the boom) only above the boom. This doesn't really matter, though.

You can attach your plans here on the forum. I don't have a hosting site. The only page I got is www.undcon.com/colorex which isn't really mine :)

5 oclock charlie

Quite frankly, IMHO, the Bat Bone design would benefit greatly from an alliance with Hobby King and their manufacturers to mass produce it and distribute it world wide as they have done with the KK2 (KapteinKuk) and now the AfroESC (SimonK and Timecop).

Thurmond
i would be willing to bet that the ft guys dont want anything to do with just "taking a cut" from hk. rotor bones is their baby, theyre proud of it, and it shouldnt be "dirtied" by sending it to one of the biggest dregs in the hobby.