Battery charger and battery, and bind plug

Dmitriy Hess

Hi! I am very new to rc planes, so I would like some help here. 1st of all, I have just received an Eco Power electron 44 AC battery charger and a Tattu 1300 mAh 3 cell battery. I am trying to charge the battery, but the charger cable that the charger came with has a "t-plug" and will not fit with the end on the battery. Is there something I can do or have I just got the wrong battery or charger? Also 1 more thing, I just bought a Spekrum DX6e transmitter and a Spektrum AR636 6 channel receiver. I want to bind them, but it says that I need a bind plug. A bind plug did not come with either of the transmitter or the receiver. Where can I get one?

FDS

Elite member
The Tattu lipo has an XT60 plug, the charger output sounds like a Deans. You need a Deans to Male XT60 adapter or to swap the plug on the charger lead to a Male XT60. XT60 is the most common lipo plug in larger sizes, most chargers have it in the box somewhere.
Bind plugs are easy to find on eBay or at any good hobby store.

Arcfyre

Elite member
I want to bind them, but it says that I need a bind plug. A bind plug did not come with either of the transmitter or the receiver. Where can I get one?

A paperclip can work too, in a pinch. I've gone to the field without a bind plug before. As d8veh said you just need to bridge the first and third pins while you power on the RX and it will enter bind mode.

d8veh

Elite member
If you've got a defunct servo, you can cut the wire off and twist the outer two wires together as well.