Beavis Combat Ship [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliverW

Legendary member
SquirrelTail submitted a new resource:

Beavis Combat Ship - A big slow combat ship that can take a hit!

Last summer I designed a big combat ship named Beavis as he used Flyzone Beaver parts. Since these are beta plans you need to cut your own front and rear windshield. I would probably use poster board. The red lines are 50% score cuts, and the green reference mark. It needs four 9g servos, and a power pack C motor?ESC. Thanks for considering my design. -Oliver Willis

Read more about this resource...

OliverW

Legendary member
Hey all, the score cuts are too big! If you decide to build this plane, please cut the actual size of foam

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
It's too bad the Beaver is discontinued. Maybe, juat maybe Horizon will release one in the same suze range with the Maule electronics and features in the next year or so. 🤞🤞🤞

TooJung2Die

Master member
I haven't built one off these plans yet so o don't have a pic, and the tiled plans are there
Found the plans. There's nothing in the resource indicating there are plans for this but if you find a download button and click on it that's where they are. Can't tell what it looks like, the plans are tiles.

OliverW

Legendary member
Found the plans. There's nothing in the resource indicating there are plans for this but if you find a download button and click on it that's where they are. Can't tell what it looks like, the plans are tiles.
Here's a pic of the one from the summer. It was super warped in the pic
20190717_180207.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.