BEAVIS!!!

OliverW

Legendary member
My dad had destroyed his flyzone beaver, so I stole the wings and started to work on beavis!
20190717_114944.jpg
20190717_125200.jpg

kdobson83

When you say your dad destroyed the beaver, how r the electronics? If the motor and esc are still good you could just use those.

OliverW

Legendary member
When you say your dad destroyed the beaver, how r the electronics? If the motor and esc are still good you could just use those.
The motors shaft is waaaaay out of whack, so I think the only thing salvageable is the servos and esc

OliverW

Legendary member
Looks like I have to start all over. My fuse came out with one side a half an inch higher than the other. UGH

Piotrsko

Master member
DTFB does sand pretty well with 80 grit in the beltsander
Never see it in Bakersfield from here
All stab tilt does is make it turn the direction of tilt

Piotrsko

Master member
Well, yeah. Wait; there is more than 1 Bakersfield? We were building city view houses on a mountain top about 20 miles from Bakersfield. The previous crew couldn't frame to save their souls so we got called in to fix the major obvious errors. The joke was that you couldn't see the errors when standing down town there, so the job was good enough😨

Vimana89

Legendary member
Well, yeah. Wait; there is more than 1 Bakersfield? We were building city view houses on a mountain top about 20 miles from Bakersfield. The previous crew couldn't frame to save their souls so we got called in to fix the major obvious errors. The joke was that you couldn't see the errors when standing down town there, so the job was good enough😨
Wasn't sure there was any other Bakersfield, but its funny because it's only like a 40 minute drive from where I'm at, in the Lancaster/Palmdale area.

Piotrsko

Master member
Well you couldn't see it from Palmdale either, but the house faced the wrong way.

I had my own private slope off the front yard in Tehachapi

Vimana89

Legendary member
I said screw it this will fly! The fuse is crooked, but it still will fly.
Familiar problem. What I had started of my big BAC TSR-2 had a pretty crooked fuselage, then I did a hack job with my exacto knife and glued a couple thin stips back on here and there, and now its more or less even. Gotta order me some extension cables for the battery or motor so I can put the battery at the nose.