beginner FPV?

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I'm going to try the EasyCap first and if I stick with FPV flight, I'll get some Fat Sharks.

ac25c9f1.jpg

1043935f.jpg

Trinom

Crazy electrician
Please try out, if this version has the same problem as the older one - video from S-Video input is too bright.
Thanks

DiegoZavalaFTW

I am Eleven years old. i have no money, my wallet got stolen (TWICE!!) and I want to know how to get started. please respond.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I am Eleven years old. i have no money, my wallet got stolen (TWICE!!) and I want to know how to get started. please respond.
You can start saving! JK I got my plane as a present from some good friends ( :) ) but I've started saving money myself now. It may seem hard, but it's possible! If you really want it, you can do whatever you need to get it.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Great advise Colorex!

The other thing I would suggest is to find whatever work you can around the neighborhood and make what you can.

See if there is a flying club close to your house and hang out there with the flyers. Don't make a nuisance of yourself and be humble. If its a good club and you are really interested, maybe one of the locals will take you under their "wing" and help you with extra stuff and teach you a lot.

Good luck and I hope you are flying soon!

oagh

well Hi,
Hay maybe some one will or can help me out here, I got a fpv set up "900MHZ 100mW Tx/Rx & 1/3-inch CCD Camera NTS "
from Hk . It is just Gray ! I dont know how to fix it , and it will not change Channels with the key .
here is the link http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=13439
I am trying to talk to hk by there " HobbyKing Support Centre " it the 1st time for me, wish me luck and if you can tell me what i am doing wrong .
I do have a 2.4 g fpv and it works fine .

oagh

Just a update , My Fpv had a bad Antenna, so I got a new half-wave whip antenna and it works !
and it will now change Channels with the key.
If i put the old Antenna back on , it just dose not work.
so now its a nice fpv :applause:
and thanks to "hk" for the e-mail trying to help.