Beginner slope soarer

Trisnpod

Has anyone got any suggestions for a cheap, crashable slope soarer suitable for a beginner? Preferably unpowered and any size apart from scale size.
Thanks, tristan

IFlyRCstuff

Flyer Of Many Things
The chris foss middle phase primary trainer, it's price ranges from near 100$ to 80$, a bit expensive but it is a nice mostly foam (it has a little balsa for support) hi start, power assist, or, soarer, and you can upgrade it as you go, so you don't have to buy a completely new plane.
Top model swish (the brand is called top model) sorry, I not helping cheap wise, but this is also an excellent soarer, and roughly 110$
The sig riser 100" unfortunately it is an all wooden plane, roughly 90$, hi start, winch, or excellent slope soarer, or sig riser 78" for more like 75$, again, all balsa
I couldn't find or think of any more, but if you are looking for foamies, i can probably think or find some that will work, hope this helped:)

paul052

The chris foss middle phase primary trainer, it's price ranges from near 100$ to 80$, a bit expensive but it is a nice mostly foam (it has a little balsa for support) hi start, power assist, or, soarer, and you can upgrade it as you go, so you don't have to buy a completely new plane.
Top model swish (the brand is called top model) sorry, I not helping cheap wise, but this is also an excellent soarer, and roughly 110$
The sig riser 100" unfortunately it is an all wooden plane, roughly 90$, hi start, winch, or excellent slope soarer, or sig riser 78" for more like 75$, again, all balsa
I couldn't find or think of any more, but if you are looking for foamies, i can probably think or find some that will work, hope this helped:)

chris foss kits are not made from foam only the wings are foam covered with obeche wood,the kit build is a balsa plywood build,i have built many chris foss models for friends and for myself,the advance trainer is a great aileron 1st model,i flown these in 30mph winds no problems,i also fly a chris foss phase 6 sport another great model made by chris foss,like you say the kits are not cheap but they do fly very well,i fly mine on slope have fun.