best battery set-up for power pack B

Hi all,
I just received the motor and speed controller for power pack B - can someone suggest the best battery for this set-up?
Thanks!

Morgan

I believe FT uses a 1300 3s for the simple cub and scout which take a power pack b but I could be wrong.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I would say anything from a 3s 1000mah all the up to like a 3s 2200mah, but I think the best battery would either be a 1300mah or a 1800mah

TomVos

Hi all,
I just received the motor and speed controller for power pack B - can someone suggest the best battery for this set-up?

I would like to repeat the same question, but I am curious if the weight of the batterypack is important!
I have a 1,4 Graphene or a 2.2 Zippy but they are very different in weight. I will use it for the FT simple cub.
Now I see on the leaflet 1 to 1.3 amp 3s or 4s is suitable.
Case closed :)

dylanbeaudette

Hi all,
Thanks!

We've have been using the Tattu 1300 battery, which seems to balance well in the FT Simple Cub. I purchased the Electron 44ac charger which seems to be compatible with the connectors on the Tattu... however, I cannot figure out how to correctly attach the battery to the charger. This is a 3 cell battery and it would appear that it can connect to this charger using the 4-pin connector for cell balancing. Doing so resulting in flashing LEDs that suggest some kind of error.

"Corpse"

Legendary member
We've have been using the Tattu 1300 battery, which seems to balance well in the FT Simple Cub. I purchased the Electron 44ac charger which seems to be compatible with the connectors on the Tattu... however, I cannot figure out how to correctly attach the battery to the charger. This is a 3 cell battery and it would appear that it can connect to this charger using the 4-pin connector for cell balancing. Doing so resulting in flashing LEDs that suggest some kind of error.
Do you have the main plug attached? The red and black terminals in the front are supposed to be connected to your battery with an adapter like this.
1601183231298.png