Best behaved master series

Jeffo

I have LOTS of building time due to covid. Figured I’d have a go at scratch building one of the master series warbirds, just to see how it turns out. Which one has the most stable flight characteristics? I have zero flying experience, though I have a fleet of 10 planes built, ready to go. Spring is refusing to arrive!

FDS

Elite member
I wouldn’t start by trying to fly a master series. Build one by all means, but build something easy to fly as well, like a Simple Scout, Simple Stick, Tiny Trainer or Explorer. Learn on that first.

Jeffo

I wouldn’t start by trying to fly a master series. Build one by all means, but build something easy to fly as well, like a Simple Scout, Simple Stick, Tiny Trainer or Explorer. Learn on that first.
Oh, I definitely have no plans on flying it any time soon. I have many trainer types to crash first (tiny trainer, mini scout, old fogey, speedster)🤪

w1lp33

Honestly I’ve found both the spitfire and Corsair fly as easily as any of my “trainer” type planes. The spitfire in particular flies like it’s on rails. Wonderful.

Jeffo

Looks like I’ll give the spitfire a whirl. Has anyone seen plans for a foamboard Hawker Hurricane?

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I haven't flown any of the master series planes, but I know my mighty mini master series spitfire flies excellently and is very stable.