Best Fpv #21 - Flying Wings, Fireworks, Mid Air Collisions, and More!

STYLO

Hey guys, here's another video of our group flights. A couple of mid air collisions, my camera did not record the crash at the end of the video. I only have my buddy's perspective on his FT Storch. Hope you guys like it!

mesolost

Da heck is with the "premium beef dot com" every 5 seconds??? I had to mute the sound to watch it. Other than that, nice vid. Motor torn off, popsicle stick reinforcements, torn elevator.... FT Storch just can't be stopped. ^_^ I know. Not only do I have one, it's the only plane left flying for me at the moment. Now I need a one of them versa wings or delta wings or whatever they're called. =p

STYLO

Thanks guys! The sparklers were my buddy's idea. He also owns the Ft Storch. It's a tough bird! It's our longest lasting dollar tree foamie.

Oh and sorry for the "premiumbeat.com" you hear a couple of times during the video. I get some songs from premiumbeat.com because they are free to download and I won't get any videos taken down for copyright,

Ische

RC Barnstormer
Good looking out mesolost!

I use my Storch as the "grunt" outta our "litter" of planes.

Constant midairs, piggy back rides, intentional inverted landings, table top "carrier ops" and general mayhem have left it more hot glue than foam these days...

Still flys like a boss though.

Kudos to Josh and the Flite Test squad on this one.

Julez

WOT and going nowhere
Awesome video!

I'll be completely honest here, I thought that the 'premiumbeat.com' was part of the song, I wasn't hearing the words correctly. After I read the comments I went back and listened a few times and then had a good laugh. Great flying!

mesolost

My storch is nearing her retirement. She's getting to be more repairs than plane. I actually have the motor mounted to a log shaving, yes, a piece of fire wood I split with a hatchet. That is glued over a paint stick firewall, shattered, glued over the original ft firewall, also shattered. Now I fly her so heavy I need like 65% throttle to fly versus the 35% or so it took when she was new. Repairs over repairs, fpv gear, and double battery load. That's 2x2200mah of power. But I can keep her up filming for like 20+ minutes. ^_^

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
Oh and sorry for the "premiumbeat.com" you hear a couple of times during the video. I get some songs from premiumbeat.com because they are free to download and I won't get any videos taken down for copyright,

That "Premium Beat" is a watermark that they put into the music to keep people from using it without permission (oops). The music isn't free to download - it's royalty free after you pay for a license. Big difference. Kudos for trying to do it right. There are a lot of places for truly free music you can use in your videos. Here are a few -

• Incompetech.com
www.audionautix.com
• The Public Domain Project
• YouTube Audio Library
• Nathan Wills Music
• Audio Micro
• FreePD.com
www.pond5.com
And even YouTube tries to help out - https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music

Many videos you see where people sync popular music are just not legal. Copyright law is very complicated and great care must be used if you are trying to do things legally. I know it stinks.

Best regard,
PCH

STYLO

I did not know that. I wonder why they would let you download songs without a license. Oh well, thanks for the info! I'll stick to the ones you recommended.