Best Micro Cam for an Airplane that I May Never Get Back?

My beloved Guinea Pig is standing on death's door just waiting to be pulled through (but I've started building a new one with improved bomb drop and glider tow winch).

So the first GP is going to be sent on one last mission to drop a strike force behind enemy lines. Not sure of all the details yet. Paintball guns, paratroopers, JATO packs and surface to air rockets will probably be involved.

So I don't really want to send the gopro with it. Any of the cheap micro cams any better than any other?

Crazy Goats

Hmmm... not sure of any small cams that record. But anyhow, that sounds like a lot of fun! :p Giving her a proper sendoff.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
After watching the show where they drilled 30 some holes into a GP, it's hard to imagine how bad yours must look :)

Mike

It still flies pretty good. The wing tips are warped (creased) so it doesn't track quite right. I cut up the underside of the fuse with a few versions of the bomb drop and adding wider landing gear to prevent tipping in the ground (lost more props taking off than I did landing). And the entire fuse is parallelagrammed. I had a few versions of a steerable nose wheel that had panels and bracing haphazardly glued to the front end. And it just generally looks ratty. A well used plane that had a good run. It's time for a new one.

But if I had to choose one of my 20+ planes as my favorite, this is probably it, including store-bought. So yes, it deserves a send off. I'll build a new nose,l paint it like a C-130 and send it on a suicide mission deep into enemy territory.

gp.jpg

Last edited: