Best Servos?

whackflyer

Master member
The only problem I've found with that as of late is that the knockoff manufacturers are labeling theirs with the same brand names and reselling them on Amazon, so you don't know if you're getting the same quality or not. I'm getting leery of buying servos off of Amazon because of it, because half of the ones I've gotten have been bad and I can't find actual Emax servos anymore on Amazon, just knockoffs.
Hmm. When I search "Miuzei" servos on Amazon all I find is one listing with that name and they are the ones I've bought before... However I did buy some from "FPVking" that are trash. They don't hold center and hunt and vibrate all over.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Hmm. When I search "Miuzei" servos on Amazon all I find is one listing with that name and they are the ones I've bought before... However I did buy some from "FPVking" that are trash. They don't hold center and hunt and vibrate all over.

The "hunt and vibrate" issue is one I've had repeatedly with some of the MG90 servos. One of them quit on me with my last combat event; I went down out in what we refer to as "the jungle", which is overgrown with poison oak, stickers, rattlesnakes, and joy of joys, ticks. I wish we could get some opossums out in our fields, but the coyotes have been hunting them. :(