BETA, Heinkel HE1 Power Pack C

BETA, Heinkel HE1 Power Pack C V1.0

Please log in to download

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
To build the wing, peel off the paper on one side of the wing, curve it like on the ms builds.., then glue the formers along the wing on the reference lines.
Glue the wing base piece on the bottom while pushing wing dow onto table to prevent warping.
Assemble fuse and the rest just like any ft plane

Last edited:

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Lol.

Have you flown your commuter yet?
:(:(:(... nope been too windy... (*looking outside at the almost perfectly calm day*....... why is it always a perfect day when you don't have time to go fly??? and then when udo have time... it's windy.... and i dont like flying in wind it makes the plane hover..... or get blown over when you try climb....

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
:(:(:(... nope been too windy... (*looking outside at the almost perfectly calm day*....... why is it always a perfect day when you don't have time to go fly??? and then when udo have time... it's windy.... and i dont like flying in wind it makes the plane hover..... or get blown over when you try climb....
Yeah. I have the SAME PROBLEM!
Did you know the big commuter handles wind GREAT?

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Yeah. I have the SAME PROBLEM!
Did you know the big commuter handles wind GREAT?
nope i did not know that...
good to know though...
have you ever flown the trainer plane in rc desk pilot(one like the commuter) in 40kmh winds..... it is possible but nerve wrecking... and fun, if you know you can just hit the retry button;)