BETA, Heinkel HE1 Power Pack C

BETA, Heinkel HE1 Power Pack C V1.0

Please log in to download

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Yeah once. Do you have an FPV system?
nope..... to pricy... and i'm limited to 10 milliwatts.... unless i get a license... and i'm not keen on visiting ANY goverment departments..... what is it with most south africans and their complete ignorance to the fact that masks are required BY LAW... it's a criminal offense to not wear one in public... :mad::mad::mad:

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
nope..... to pricy... and i'm limited to 10 milliwatts.... unless i get a license... and i'm not keen on visiting ANY goverment departments..... what is it with most south africans and their complete ignorance to the fact that masks are required BY LAW... it's a criminal offense to not wear one in public... :mad::mad::mad:
Whoa! I did not know that. What do you think of it?

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Yep. I have my Extra class. (I got it just for fun. I did not have enough RC airplanes so I was BORED.)
We have a 20m antenna and I talked to someone in the us virgin islands and someone in quebec canada.

mastermalpass

Elite member

And I thought things were bad in the UK for people flouting the rules. My gov had dropped pretty much all the rules now but many - myself included - are still wearing masks, keeping a distance, etc... And the primeminister has said we might have some restrictions come back in winter, so hopefully our remaining vulnerables are still going to be at least quasi-protected for a while.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Do you have any pics of your prototype or any flight video? You describe as easy to build and fly but I just reviewed the whole thread and I don't see anything. Have you built this yourself? As a beta builder it would be nice to have something to reference. Where is the CG? Where does the motor mount" How does it mount? Where are the servos mounted? A beta builders job is not to figure out those things, its to pinpoint flaws in the process, Maybe you can show me one of your other ones? I would be more interested in something you actually built and put in the air as opposed to what you have here so far, not being critical but I don't think that is unreasonable.

Foam Folder

I am currently scratch building, only mine is called, Hansa Brandenberg w29
Hansa Brandenburg  a9  .JPG
Hansa Brandenburg  e9  .JPG
Hansa_Brandenberg w29_a 1   (2).jpg
Hansa_Brandenberg w29_a 1   (2a) (1).jpg
Hansa_Brandenberg w29_a 1   (2aa).jpg