Beta85x HD fail

Tronglodon

Warning, this is an extremely boring video of five different SD cards showing a card error on my new beta FPV drone. I recorded this to show their support guy who will now hopefully do something about it. I hope they can offer me something, because other than not being able to record HD it seems like a great little drone. Anyone had any experience with beta FPV support?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Try formatting those cards in a computer back to default card status. If these were used in a low res dvr or in a camera before the formatting maybe too far off. Then try inserting again and reformatting thru the drones camera system.

Tronglodon

No luck with reformatting on the computer. Then I tried to reformat on the caddx turtle in the drone and discovered the included joystick didn't work to bring up the camera settings. Based on both those things I'm comfortable saying this caddx turtle board is faulty.

Try formatting those cards in a computer back to default card status. If these were used in a low res dvr or in a camera before the formatting maybe too far off. Then try inserting again and reformatting thru the drones camera system.