BetaFlight

Tazman

Hello, I am new tp the forum, not new to RC world, but after a long time away from it, I am trying to get back into it with quads. I have very little experience with quads, flew only a AR 2.0 drone a long time again. Now I have purchased a Jumper T16 pro with crossfire module, fatshark 3do with fashion module, a TinyHawk-S whoop and a BetaFPV 85X. I am departly trying to learn the radio, with all this open TX and Betaflight, I am pulling out my hair. I am from Canada, and I am looking for someone who does not mind being a teacher and I can call and chat with over the phone, messaging like this is fine for small questions but I need some real chat time to get my hands around this. I am happy to call as far and the US, perhaps further to talk and get some one on one teaching, I dont mind spending the money to call, just looking for someone nice to get my feet wet. If anyone knows Betaflight well and does not mind a few calls, let me know I would love to get to know you.

FDS

Elite member
I started with Project Blue Falcon, Joshua Bardwell and Painless360 on Youtube.
You have a lot of stuff to learn right there and have dived in hard! Start with getting one set up in Betaflight and bound to your receiver. You don’t need to change much on both those quads, they are likely flashed with Betaflight 4.0 which will be fine. You just need to set up a model on the TX , bind to the quad, then add an arm switch and flight modes to the model in Betaflight. The quad instructions tell you which aux channel is arm in the factory set up.
I am happy to walk you through a Betaflight set up and can probably help with the TX. I am in the UK on GMT but if you take the time difference into account we can do the whole job on hangouts in under an hour.

Ihichi Bolls

I could also give you my skype information and help you that way as well mate. I have helped many people that way. Its nice to have the share screens option to show people exactly where things are or what needs to be done.

Tazman

I could also give you my skype information and help you that way as well mate. I have helped many people that way. Its nice to have the share screens option to show people exactly where things are or what needs to be done.
Sure pm me and we can exchange skype and I would welcome any help you can give I just got all this stuff new just a few days ago and have not picked up a radio in 14 years and its all changed with this open tx and betaflight, so I am soooooo lost its not even funny, I gentleman from the UK Skyped with me and helped, but he had limited time and I still have many questions, lol, it seems for every one question that gets answered I have 10 more after that one. Well for sure I will take you up on that offer.