BetaFPV Whoop help! Can't bind

Hi all,

Trying to get into the whoop/fpv world and picked up a BetaFPV 75x 2s. I have a Spektrum DX6e transmitter and am totally at a loss getting this thing to communicate. When I plug in the whoop I get a solid green light and flashing (~1x/second) blue light plus what sounds like the ESCs arming but when I try to bind, no luck. Manual support from BetaFPV is pretty minimal. I put a question out to them on their facebook page but figured I'd try this, too since it's likely a day or two before I hear back. Thanks everyone!

Well crud. The guy at the store asked me about my TX and I told him - he seemed to think it would work, but maybe not. If I have time next week I'll take it in with my radio and see if he can get it to talk. Glad I hung on to the receipt, at least. Thanks for the heads up.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
@hollopeter, it is possible that it could have a Spectrum RX in it (I have seen some of the tinywoops have that, but FrSky seems to be the 'standard' in drones).

CustomRCMods

Elite member
The Beta75x 2s does support an External RX, so you could most definitely drop in a spektrum receiver and go along your merry way quite easily :)

Dennis123456

Low quality and terrible customer service

I sincerely regret that I bought this from them. First of all I bought drone and two batteries for it. One battery arrived dead. Drone stopped working during first attempt to fly it. But when I contact them to change it (I understand that it complicated electronics and things happened). They propose me to fix it by myself even if it under 30 days warranty. Do not buy from them. There is plenty other drone makers around.

Attachments

• drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 0