Better way to watch the shows in order?

kdobson83

So, all I have access to is YouTube and the FT website. Both of which organize the videos by release date. Basically the newest first. I don't see on either YouTube or the FT website a way to get to the older videos other than scrolling to the bottom, which takes for ever!!.... Does anyone know of a better way to say, organize the videos to see them in the order they were published?

If not, how hard would it be to add a filter to the website to organize the videos by release date, like oldest to newest?

I like to go back and watch older videos to inspire my next builds and what not and as it is now, with way over 1000+ videos, it is agonizing trying to get to the older videos...

messyhead

On Youtube, you can go to the FliteTest channel, then Videos, then Sort By in the upper right, and sort by oldest

1552926234004.png

kdobson83

On Youtube, you can go to the FliteTest channel, then Videos, then Sort By in the upper right, and sort by oldest

View attachment 126807
Yeah, that's good for normal PC users. Lol 99% of the time I watch on the android app on my phone or my Roku on my TV. Neither of which have this option, sadly... At least none that I can find. Guess I can use Google chrome on my phone instead of the app. Silly that the app doesn't have that ability tho...