Betty Bomber 323 at flite fest '22

Mutley

If you get the reference, I want to perform a reenactment. Any one going to flite fest this year, want to 'shoot' me down? preferably a P-38. I'm making a 10' G4M out of foam board and painting it in the colors and tail marking 323.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
If you get the reference, I want to perform a reenactment. Any one going to flite fest this year, want to 'shoot' me down? preferably a P-38. I'm making a 10' G4M out of foam board and painting it in the colors and tail marking 323.
i might but no promises.

SSgt Duramax

I bet there will be way more P-38s there than Betties. If I were coming, I would get you with my F6F. I don't think the zeros I crashed count towards my F6Fs kills anyways.

CrshNBrn

Elite member
Doing your Yamamoto impression, eh? You might want to check out the Okha drop bomb bay on the 13th Squadron Betty plans; it adds another level of coolness to your Flying Cigar. If you ever get someone in a P-38 to shoot you down, make sure you get some footage. Very cool idea.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
I will gladly help with any questions you would have about upscaling it because I think this would sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!
I dont mean to go off topic but is their full size plans for your spacewalker? i was hoping to upscale them a bit for a 1/4 size build later this year

Niez13

Elite member
I dont mean to go off topic but is their full size plans for your spacewalker? i was hoping to upscale them a bit for a 1/4 size build later this year
Let me see and if not I can probably make one in the near future because that would also be very sweet.

Mutley

I will gladly help with any questions you would have about upscaling it because I think this would sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!
I take it you got the email I sent to your 13th squadron website? yup that was me. awesome!

Mutley

Getting there. Might need some help finishing her up. Wing span now 110"

20220620_222028.jpg

Niez13

Elite member
Holy cow I can't wait to see this in person!!! We have to do some formation with both of the Betty's! I am going to try and set up to the right side of the the flitefest area/grounds(righthand if your looking at the runway). Can't wait!!!!!!