BF 109 F

Fallegon

One of these days Ill get the intake right...
20181008_121856.jpg

Fallegon

Ill post an update if anyone cares. Scanner at work died so I cant get the plans in digital form yet. Plane is going through final stages such as resin coating and paint.
20181015_214259.jpg

a super cringy build video is almost finished being edited and one of these days I will finally launch my youtube channel.

Fallegon

Well on to generation 5.. Shes a bit pitchy leaning on the tail heavy side so Im ironing out the weight issues.. hopefully this will be a final version. Id rather take my time than give you guys a crap build.
20181024_203530.jpg

For those who are curious the one in the back has 2 coats of fiber glass resin sanded down has much I care to. Its adds another 40g to the overall 225g body however the coverage of the tail is more than the nose from cg forward so it aplifies the already tail heavy model. Im going to gut as much out of the tail as possible of this generation and move the tail servos forward to try and combat the problem.

Fallegon

20181120_155956.jpg

heres a current pic.. super close to finishing this up.. again Im hoping my other builds dont take take as long cause this is all trying stuff out for the first time sorta thing. First time airbrushing.. the resin and paint added 30 grams to the overall build. not too bad. The plans just need to be put in a file all together and I need to finish the video. Im hoping I can have everything ready by december 1rst.

PoorManRC

Master member
What a piece of work!! 👏👏👏👏👏:cool::cool::)
I'm a long while from your level of Craftsmanship, but one of these days, I've GOT to try a Build using Bulkheads and Skin like yours, and the other great Modelers here!

It doesn't seem to add a whole lot of weight.... and even if it might be a little heavy, I could just add Power and Pitch to balance.
I really appreciate builds like yours. Inspirational.

Daniel Liutan

Fantas
Ill post an update if anyone cares. Scanner at work died so I cant get the plans in digital form yet. Plane is going through final stages such as resin coating and paint.
View attachment 117037
a super cringy build video is almost finished being edited and one of these days I will finally launch my youtube channel.

Fantastic job! Looking for your update.

Fallegon

so the plan is to do a rotation ( german, russian, japan, usa, brit ) and the I-16 is the next russian plane. I havent made up my mind yet on the usa plane. Im thinking a p-40 or p-36. Leaning on the p-36 cause I want the first planes to be early war. I guess the exception is the bf109 f and g models, E-3 plans will be made, but the f and g were easier for the time being.