Big F-35 (FT Alpha 30%) Maiden

ThatPolishHotdog

Haven't been too active on the forum or in the community but I'm still here. Thought I would share this:

69535766600__C857CD55-E1A1-4CC9-9383-975CDC327CE4.jpg

I've made this plane twice before, once as a normal scaled-up alpha and one like this with canted vertical stabs and one exhaust to make it look like an F-35. Today I'm planning on painting it a dark grey. It flies great. IIRC @JeromeAu is the one who made the plans

JeromeAu

Well as you converted it to a F-35 I designed a skin for you to print and use on your model, the pdf has 8 pages and 100% in size. It's designed with decals of the USA air force with 5mm bleed to rape over the edges.

FT-F-35-Skin-V1-8-Pages-1.png
FT-F-35-Skin-V1-8-Pages-2.png
FT-F-35-Skin-V1-8-Pages-3.png
FT-F-35-Skin-V1-8-Pages-4.png
FT-F-35-Skin-V1-8-Pages-5.png
FT-F-35-Skin-V1-8-Pages-6.png
FT-F-35-Skin-V1-8-Pages-7.png
FT-F-35-Skin-V1-8-Pages-8.png

Hope you like the skin design budy.

Attachments

• FT F-35 Skin V1 8 Pages.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

ThatPolishHotdog

Well as you converted it to a F-35 I designed a skin for you to print and use on your model, the pdf has 8 pages and 100% in size. It's designed with decals of the USA air force with 5mm bleed to rape over the edges.

Hope you like the skin design budy.

Holy crap this is so awesome. I already painted it but honestly, I have to make another with this skin. This looks super detailed. Thank you!

JeromeAu

Holy crap this is so awesome. I already painted it but honestly, I have to make another with this skin. This looks super detailed. Thank you!
No Probs, I have been changing a PC-9 from old colour scheme to the newer one for the Australian raaf roulettes. all i got left is one blue stripe and clear coat.
PC-9 Complet.jpg