Big Flying Wing, Big Glider, Hammer 3D with Lights

Here's a video I made on Tuesday when we had unusually nice weather in the Pennsylvania/Ohio area. It's my 8.5 foot wingspan Queen Bee flying wing and my 10.5 foot wingspan ASW-19 glider with motor pod (both planes powered by Turnigy) and my scratch-built Hammer 3D-2 (a bit different than the Hammer kit you can buy) with lots of LED lights. Camera work done with the "hat cam" - a HD keychain camera velcro-attached to the bill of my cap.

Enjoy!

The ASW-19 weighs about 9 pounds. The Queen Bee weighs 6.5 pounds... oh, you're in Germany so it's metric - uh, the ASW-19 (made in Germany by Robbe about 20+ years ago) weighs 4.8 KG and the Queen Bee (made in China by Windrider) weighs about 3 kilograms. The Hammer weighs... I dunno, the usual weight of a 3D foamy with lights :D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Wow The Music! It's a bird! - Nope - It's a plane! - Nope - It's batman! - Nope - It's a flying wing! - YEAH!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
The ASW-19 weighs about 9 pounds. The Queen Bee weighs 6.5 pounds... oh, you're in Germany so it's metric - uh, the ASW-19 (made in Germany by Robbe about 20+ years ago) weighs 4.8 KG and the Queen Bee (made in China by Windrider) weighs about 3 kilograms. The Hammer weighs... I dunno, the usual weight of a 3D foamy with lights :D

haha yeah I´m from Germany but I am getting used to the US system in pounds, feet, oz, yards, miles, etc.

Robbe is a quite known brand here in G but as you might know they are pretty expensive for what they offer, but still a okay brand.

Definitely heavy beasts you got there. I can´t imagine how much it wourd hurt im one of them flies into you.