dr.boxx86

hey guys, im a rookie when it comes to drones. So when messing around with bheli I flashed my lumineer Simon 12a esc for my qav 210 with firmware from an Afro 12a.
I figured it would work because of the Simon between them but now my esc when I turn them on only beep and do not spin up the motors or anything. They wont even spin up in Betaflight or Bheli. Pls Help im slightly panicked

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
You should be able to reflash, make sure you're not connected to the FC in Betaflight, you can only connect with one thing at a time.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
reflash bheli to the esc?

Reflash the proper firmware to the ESC's, yes. You may be able to use some version of BLHeli, but it probably came with SimonK, which is pretty old in todays world. RC groups is a pretty good resource for stuff like this, if you can get past all the trash talk etc...

dr.boxx86

Reflash the proper firmware to the ESC's, yes. You may be able to use some version of BLHeli, but it probably came with SimonK, which is pretty old in todays world. RC groups is a pretty good resource for stuff like this, if you can get past all the trash talk etc...
yeah its gonna be hard to flash Simonk I dont know where to find an application to flash without using a specific tool