Bills Law strikes again! Life of a Psyborg documented.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Aha now vaccines are just to make the sickness not very bad? They aren’t here to eliminate the sickness?? My bad, didn’t know we could change the definition of stuff…..

Well mate... Seems you might want to look into how all that works. The vaccines we got were for the OG covid variant. We are three generations out. I'm gonna roll with a big ole Hell Yeah Brother it worked. So far (knock on wood) my symptoms are less then half what the reaction to the vaccine was in severity.

When virus mutate they can get more resistant to the effects of a vaccine but usually the case is your body has developed a base resistance to the OG virus and has the building blocks to put up a wall against any new variants. Like people have said MORE people are getting it but far less are reaching critical status had they not been vaccinated.

Look at the flu shots that change each year due to how that evolves each season.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I gotta start using “Hell yea brother” more! I mean I do have a pretty good southern accent, probably because I go to Kentucky/Tennessee 5-ish times a year.

That is only allowed in public IF you are a Giraffe from Florida.:ROFLMAO:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nah, don't have time to hop on YouTube to watch much anymore. Barely have time to breathe

Enjoy that lifestyle while it lasts bud. Wont be long and you'll be livin your life for your own new family with work obligations and all that. BTW... aren't we long over due for another of your flight videos?

OliverW

Legendary member
Enjoy that lifestyle while it lasts bud. Wont be long and you'll be livin your life for your own new family with work obligations and all that. BTW... aren't we long over due for another of your flight videos?
I'm trying to enjoy it. Hard to when I get home, and do school work until I have to sleep and repeat every day. And man I haven't been flying for 3 months. Can't get a ride out to the field. Hopefully am gonna go out next weekend assuming I can get my license during the week. Have to maiden a couple birds

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I'm trying to enjoy it. Hard to when I get home, and do school work until I have to sleep and repeat every day. And man I haven't been flying for 3 months. Can't get a ride out to the field. Hopefully am gonna go out next weekend assuming I can get my license during the week. Have to maiden a couple birds

Oh you have reached the age of independence already? thought you were more in the 14-16 ish range. Good luck with the testing. Now you get to learn the joy's of dealing with the department of motor vehicles. Another 5 years and we will be doing the same thing with RC aircraft.

OliverW

Legendary member
Oh you have reached the age of independence already? thought you were more in the 14-16 ish range. Good luck with the testing. Now you get to learn the joy's of dealing with the department of motor vehicles. Another 5 years and we will be doing the same thing with RC aircraft.
You were right on the age range. Turning 16 next week. And I don't have to take any tests. I went through a driver's Ed program and they have you do all the same things you would do in the DMV tests. When you finish the course you get a card that waives the tests

Liam B

I don't get it, man. Your luck is non-existent. How did you get it with those described circumstances?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I don't get it, man. Your luck is non-existent. How did you get it with those described circumstances?

Where I live they had in the last 3 years updated a lot of the complex including main doors. They used decent heavy solid wood doors in steel frames but (and I have complained about this since they put them in with neighbors killin me with weed smoke) never properly did the weather sealing between the doors and the frames. They said the entry is enclosed and the foyer area is heated seals were just added cost and maintenance.

Anyway the last time I was out of my apartment was at Christmas among healthy and safe friends and family. Between Christmas and New Years how ever one of my neighbors had family / church people / NA people whomever in and out and several were hacking and choking pretty harshly. The only thing I and anyone else pondering this whole thing can come up with is the draft from the down stairs entry when the door is opened is strong enough to pull air up the stairs in the hallways around my door jam and into my apartment thus my contact with live virus.

The Health Department contacted me (day before yesterday now) after I called to report the positive test for contact tracing and did a survey over the phone. I am still waiting to hear from another agency who may or may not just show up at my door for further testing they way the interviewer spoke over the phone. I assume they would be here contact tracing as well as maybe even investigating the way I actually contracted it without direct contact.

Less then an hour later this appeared in my Email.. Funny how the dates are the 4th thru the 9th when I got this on the 11th. I still feel it in my chest so after reading this confusing order below I am staying inside until the additional 5 days which would be the 14th.

Pursuant to Section 2100 of the Public Health Law and the Livingston County Sanitary Code, if applicable

PUBLIC HEALTH DIRECTOR’S ORDER

SIR/MADAM:
Effective upon your receipt of this Health Order you are hereby directed by the Health Director of the Livingston County Department of Health to isolate yourself from the community because you have or are suspected to have a communicable disease as defined in the New York State Sanitary Code 10 N.Y.C.R.R. § 2.1.

LCDH has learned that you have or are suspected to have a communicable disease called COVID-19. COVID-19 is highly contagious and may be fatal. The source(s) of LCDH’s knowledge is/are a positive test for COVID-19 and/or exhibited symptoms of COVID-19. Based upon the foregoing, you are ordered to remain at (deleted my address) (“Isolation Location”) by the authority vested in the Director under the New York State Public Health Law and regulations, including Public Health Law § 2100 and 10 N.Y.C.R.R § 2.13.

If you are isolated in a hospital, you shall remain within the specific location within the hospital ordered by your treatment providers. If you are isolated someplace other than in a hospital, you must report your health condition to LCDH as, how, and when instructed by LCDH personnel. If the location of isolation is a multiple dwelling structure, you shall remain within your specific dwelling, and may not, under any circumstances, come within six (6) feet of any other person. However, if the Isolation Location is a detached structure (e.g., a single family home), you may go outside of the structure while remaining on the premises, although you may not, under any circumstances, come within six (6) feet of any other person not also residing at those same premises (and in that case you shall also limit your contact with those other persons with whom you do reside to all practicable extent).

Except as described herein, you may not leave your Isolation Location without further order of either the Director or a Court of proper jurisdiction; if travel is required to your Isolation Location, or to and from medical appointments, you are obligated to follow the instructions of LCDH personnel regarding the manner and method of travel.

-You need to isolate for 5 days. This period begins the day after you started having symptoms or, if you are asymptomatic, the day after you took your COVID test. (i.e., the day symptoms started is Day 0, the next day is Day 1, etc.

- If you are asymptomatic at the end of 5 days or your symptoms are resolving, your isolation ends. However, you still need to wear a well-fitting mask when around other people for another 5 days. If you cannot tolerate a mask or you still have symptoms, you need to stay in isolation for 5 more days.

This Order will remain in effect from 2022-01-04 through 2022-01-09 or until otherwise ordered by LCDH or a Court of proper jurisdiction, whichever occurs first.

In order to prevent harm to the general public resulting from your failure to comply with the terms of your isolation, LCDH personnel, law enforcement personnel, and anyone else designated by the Director, are hereby authorized and directed to use all reasonable means necessary to enforce this Order, including physical force. Instructions for isolation (i.e., maintaining appropriate distance and taking other actions to prevent transmission to other persons living or working in the Isolation Location) are attached to this Order. You must refrain from conducting yourself in a disorderly manner during the term of this Order, and if applicable, you must abide by the rules and regulations of the institution to which you are committed.

At your request, LCDH will inform a reasonable number of persons of the conditions of your isolation. You have the right to seek judicial review of this Order. You also have the right to legal counsel. If you cannot afford counsel, counsel will be appointed upon request to the Court.

Dated: 2022-01-12
Jennifer Rodriguez,
Public Health Director of Livingston County

Livingston County Department of Health
COVID-19 Isolation Guidelines for Preventing Spread of a Communicable Disease

1. Stay at Home (or in your Isolation Location) – You are to be in Mandatory Isolation beginning on 2022-01-04.
• Do not leave your Isolation Location during the isolation period for any reason except for medical care or a reason authorized by the Livingston County Department of Health (the "Health Department"). This includes work, school, public areas such as grocery store, movie theater, mall, house of worship, day care, etc.
• If your home is your Isolation Location and you need something outside of the home, ask family, friends or neighbors who are not sick to get it and drop it off at your door.
• Failure to follow these instructions will place the health of others at risk.
• Only persons authorized by the Health Department may enter your Isolation Location during the period of isolation or quarantine. Those that enter without prior authorization may be subject to isolation or quarantine themselves. Notify friends and relatives that they should not visit your Isolation Location until further notice.
• Essential workers should refer to additional guidelines about return to work from local, state and federal health officials.
2. Safe Practices
• Use a separate bed and, if possible, a separate bedroom from all other household members.
• Wear a mask when in the same room with non-infected persons. If you cannot wear a mask, others in the same room will be asked to wear a mask or respirator.
• If you are not masked, cover nose and mouth with a disposable tissue when coughing or sneezing.
• Household waste, including paper masks and disposable tissues soiled with respiratory secretions or other body fluids should be disposed of as normal household waste.
• Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after all contact with respiratory secretions from coughing, sneezing, and all other body fluids. Educate and encourage other members of the household to do the same.
• All members of the household must wear gloves on both hands when they have contact with your respiratory secretions. Alcohol-based hygiene products may be substituted for hand washing with soap and water after gloves are removed.
• Gloves should not be reused but be discarded immediately after removal. Immediately wash hands after removal of all gloves.
• Eating and drinking utensils must be washed with hot water and a household dishwashing detergent.
• Environmental surfaces (countertops, tables, sinks, etc.) in the kitchen, bathroom and
bedroom must be cleaned with soap and water or a household disinfectant, such as household bleach or Lysol, while wearing gloves, at least daily and when soiled with respiratory secretions and other body fluids.
• Bed linens, towels, and personal clothing should not be shared with other members of the household.
• Clothes and linens should be washed in hot soapy water.
3. Medical Care
• Call your healthcare provider if symptoms worsen.
• If you need to go to the doctor’s office: depending on the situation, a family member or friend may be able to drive you in a private car. Do not take public transportation. Please contact your doctor before you visit and tell the doctor what you have been diagnosed with or exposed to. Wear a mask to the office.
• If you are very sick and need an ambulance to go to the hospital, let the 911 operator know that you may have a communicable disease and also let the ambulance crew know when they arrive.
• Advise other members of your household who develop symptoms to call their primary care provider, clinic or emergency room where they intend to seek care to alert the healthcare workers prior to seeking treatment.
4. Compliance
• Postpone all non-urgent appointments, such as medical appointments, DSS, etc.

Once your isolation period has ended, due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, this does not release you from any other restrictions contained in any Executive Order issued by the Governor of New York State, Livingston County officials, or any applicable New York State or local laws. It is expected that, though released from isolation, you will still adhere to these mandates and recommendations, as applicable to you, including physical distancing when possible and appropriate use of face coverings.

You should continue to practice proper hygiene protocols (e.g. hand washing, covering coughs) and should avoid prolonged, close contact with vulnerable people (e.g. people with compromised immune systems, underlying illness, or 70 years of age or older).

If you work in a healthcare setting, including a nursing home, you should speak with your employer regarding their recommendations for resuming direct patient care in accordance with the guidance from the New York State Department of Health.

We recommend you refrain from vigorous activity until you have been free of symptoms for at least 14 days. Please discuss concerns about your specific health needs with your Primary Care Provider.

Based on CDC recommendations we advise against getting tested again for at least 3 months because although you are no longer contagious traces of the virus can be detected for up to 3 months.
DATED: 2022-01-12
Jennifer Rodriguez
PUBLIC HEALTH DIRECTOR, COUNTY OF LIVINGSTON

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Hey @PsyBorg! Sorry to hear you fell ill! 😟 Hope you'll recover fully and quickly. First time I heard about omicron was about a case where two people in travel quarantine were in hotel rooms opposite each other. Infected guy passed it to his neighbor across the hall, apparently. Seems like you had the same thing happen to you.

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
They do not get to tell you what to do! And that is plain STUPID!!! Wipe your butt with that paper!!

Hey bud.. do me a favor. You have your opinions and I feel bad you are one of those people seemingly not smart enough to protect yourself and are selfish enough to not care about other human beings. Please don't spam my threads like this. If you haz issue start your own thread mate.

I was in the military and had the NBC training and understand how this stuff works / spreads/ and to a certain extent how to protect myself and family from it. Its my fault I slacked off and did not seal the doors long before this. In the mean time I am and will do my best to contain my part of this and not help spread it by being butt hurt about isolating myself. I will not defy intelligent responsibility by walking among the general population spreading more infection like the antivaxers and Flerf's and other moronic cults of stupidity that really should be removed from the gene pool or at the very least kept from breeding more.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I’m sick rn from a moron who came to a social deal sick. And I sat right beside him. The next day I woke up feeling sick. I ain’t about to wear a mask when I’m not sick but I sure going in public at all when I’m sick.

But that's the whole deal with this.. you don't KNOW you are sick until AFTER you are already contagious. Which is why unmasked morons keep freakin spreading and perpetuating this stuff. Get with the program dude other wise your just part of the problem.