Bills Law strikes again! Life of a Psyborg documented.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
PB,
It is a Four King Riot! Like others, I really like how you concealed the fingerprints....

Cheers!
LB

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hey I learned at an early age to play by the rules. They CLEARLY state they do not want us to send personally identifiable information. The ENTIRE and most important thing is how stupid the whole thing is because they are asking for personal information then telling us to conceal it.

That's like a bank robber or criminal yelling for every one to be quiet then asking where the vault is, how the alarm works.. Or my most favorite is when Police officers yell STOP!! DON'T move!! get on the ground.. Which one is it? Or better yet tell you to put your hands up when the law has determined having your hands raised above your shoulders is legally an act of aggression and justifies the use of force in some shape or form.

Anyway the idiots sent me yet another cut n paste "before we can talk to you we HAVE to know who you are." message. Since I woke up in a good mood today I will try one more time.. This time I will send photos of exactly what they want with ALL information showing and unblocked. I will just take the pictures of me holding it all up at about 50 or 60 yards away.

I sooo love trolling people.. specially corporately empowered mindless minions that are too dumb to realize that there are in fact people who are not as dumb or dumber then they are. Its actually been a hobby of mine since grade school.

EDIT: Better idea!! I just got some junk mail in.. the said that "Other names" known by are also accepted.. I am thinking they need pictures of the spam adds addressed to "Current Resident" or "Happy Customer"

Last edited:

kpixels

Antigravity or bust...
This time I will send photos of exactly what they want with ALL information showing and unblocked. I will just take the pictures of me holding it all up at about 50 or 60 yards away.

I'd call that compromise. You'd think they'd just give in and say OK! You're probably dealing with artificial intelligence here that thinks you're a real psyborg, maybe jealous. Tell it your name Psy Borg and it might be happy then...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Haha its totally locked down now when I log in saying my submissions are under review. Wont even let me submit new material. Yet the idiots keep sending me things asking for a real name so they can "help" me.

I honestly can not see how Facebook EVER got as popular as it is.. It is truly mind boggling. Then again EA Games is still in business and they are THE worst ever managed gaming company in the history of gaming.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Soo the latest is I have tried to log in to reply to their questions and they have blocked the acoount.. Go figure.. Send me an email sayoing to log in and sumbit more information but block the log in... Such Genious!!!

unfortunate.jpg

I went back in to block FB in my email and had a different message. This one had a link to the on going case again asking for more information. At this point their stupidity is no longer funny as they will never get it. Mama don't let babies grow up to be millennial's..

Anyway while I was on the support page it was obvious it is all done thru an algorithm with no real interactions. Just cut and paste responses with the same typos that just have a different "Employee" name randomly as the signature.

I left them this in the off chance someone with a brain will read it which is highly unlikely. I will log in tomorrow and see if oit is back open if not thats that for facebook. You can all thank the #$%@6 who reported it as fake or spam or what ever they whined about.

Your reply
Today
Look.. I go by Psyborg on you tube and on flite Test forums where I do things within the FPV
and remote control community to help people. I am known world wide by more people locally
that I have ever known including family by that name. The community has for the last three years
I have been involved with it begged me to get on facebook. Personally I think its a vile place that is
THE WORST example for anything social ever invented but I did it so I can reach out and help more
people. I like everyone else have people in my real life that use facebook that I do not desire to let
back into my life. If Psyborg is not a good enough name for you then cut all this bullshit out and
delete the account. In anycase I am blocking facebook as spam from my email. I will try and log in
in a day or so and if I cant I will take that as we have parted ways.

I have a good idea who has started this and sadly he has mentioned a friend here on the forums as well in the past who links him to the forums. If they spent time to thumbs down my videos 75 times in a day I am sure they would have happily started this as He / they are the only person I have had any problem with on the internet since I got involved with Flite Test.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
PB,
But it's the COOL AOL. ;-P

Run far far way.... I've been slowly purging mine off for a while and rarely get on except to purge.

Cheers!
LB

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Soo..

There is a Chinese space station due to fall to earth between the 30th and the 1st. IF this is not an April fools joke who wants to bet on Bills Law?

They say it could impact anywhere from Toronto Canada, as far south as Philadelphia and as far East as Boston. I am in that kill box. Who wants to take bets Bills Law kicks in and it falls either near me or on me. I am figuring since flying season is just starting to gear up that it will at the very least impact somewhere close enough that my area will become a no fly zone.

Any takers?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
So, flite test, Kpixels, and I are potentially in the path if it comes down Sunday.....
OHCRAP.png

Cheers!
LitterBug

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That top center trajectory passes right over my place. Bills Law dictates you guys are safe as it will land smack in the middle of my flying area if not squarely on my head. :p

BTW I did get some flight time in today so I am covered for the day.

Last edited:

cnc_dave

psyborg, where's your flitetest spirit. if it lands in your spot, tune the pids stick a camera on it and send it back up.
we fly more chinese stuff than they do :)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Dave.

THAT takes the statement of the year award! No need for any of us to chat again til next year. That is funny as all get out. Ill write a post it note to remove Kpixels parcel before returning to sender though.

Good to see this part of the thread is having some fun. :applause:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Hmmm. Kpixels and I should be looking for bunker in case it comes down a couple minutes earlier than this prediction....
forec_37820U.jpg

Cheers!
LitterBug

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Got Got again.... My internet is down for a while. At a friends for Easter Dinner so no idea if my field has been hit by the space station. Will be back as soon as I can.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
PsyBorg,
Looks like wees are in the clears and will not be hit by any debris. :-D

Cheers!
LitterBug