Bind All

Wingman04

I've been hearing about this thing that I believe it call BindAll. From what I understand, you put it on the back of your Tx and it will let you use ANY Rx. Is this true and how does it work? Sorry if I got the name wrong.

jtrops

It sounds like a multi-protocol module. I have a 4 in 1 module that has the four different transmitter chips, and protocols to bind to just about anything. I think Graupner is not supported, but almost everything else using 2.4ghz can be bound with it.

Wingman04

It sounds like a multi-protocol module. I have a 4 in 1 module that has the four different transmitter chips, and protocols to bind to just about anything. I think Graupner is not supported, but almost everything else using 2.4ghz can be bound with it.

Does this mean that my Tx will work with most off brand brands that use STL protocol? Such as Ares (or so I believe it's called)?

jtrops

I'm not sure what STL protocol is, but yes it should fly most chinese models. I have a Spidex that I believe is an Ares model. I will see if I can get it to bind with the muli-module. I won't have the time to try until the weekend though.

Wingman04

I'm not sure what STL protocol is, but yes it should fly most chinese models. I have a Spidex that I believe is an Ares model. I will see if I can get it to bind with the muli-module. I won't have the time to try until the weekend though.

Totally fine. Just wandering, where I can get one and what are the better brands? I see lots of cool planes but they aren't always DSMX.

jtrops

What radio do you have? Depending on the radio there are different modules that work. I have an iRangex irx4. There are versions that use the PPM out from your Tx to connect, and those will work with any radio that has a trainer port.

Wingman04

What radio do you have? Depending on the radio there are different modules that work. I have an iRangex irx4. There are versions that use the PPM out from your Tx to connect, and those will work with any radio that has a trainer port.

I have a Spektrum DX6e w/DSMX. I don't have a trainer port, only wireless trainer option.

Last edited: