fsddf.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
check your manual, you probably short it to ground or 5v

from the page you linked:
Binding Procedure:
1.Solder the two pins: Binding and GND
2.Power to the receiver with +5v battery or connected to a flight controller with +5v output, the blue LED should start to Flashing , indicating it is ready to bind
3.Turn on the transmitter and enter binding mode ,waiting for a second, the blue LED light is solid, indicating bind successfully

Panosth

ok i did that receiver is fine but i just found a new problem. My vtx doesnt get any power i think. When i plug the battery no leds light up or anything.

JasonK

do you have a picture of your wiring? are you powering off of a battery or USB?

Panosth

I dont have a multi meter unfortunately but everything is brand new they cant be fried everything is getting power except of the vtx. I am powering it off a battery

Panosth

Its a 3s lipo it is 100 percent enough. and also i be never powered it without an antenna. So it either was faulty from the factory or the cables arent transferring enough power from the fc to the vtx

JasonK

well you can guess and guess about why it isn't powering up, but without a way to test the power at the pings to the VTX, rather hard to be 100% sure. Could also be a bad cable, solder joint, damaged trace, etc, etc, etc.

Bifi.baarlo

Its a 3s lipo it is 100 percent enough. and also i be never powered it without an antenna. So it either was faulty from the factory or the cables arent transferring enough power from the fc to the vtx
Some VTX's need battery voltage direct from the battery, maybe 5V from the FC is not enough, or the max current the voltage stabilizer can provide is not enough. like JasonK said, hard to diagnose without a multimeter.