Help! Binding query with dx6

sunghoun

I am a Korean user.
There are not many dx6 users among drone users in Korea.
So, even if a problem occurs, it is not easy to solve, so I turned to Google's English translator and came to this site.

I became interested in FPV and binding a dx6.
However, there are not many drones that are binding, and there are none in Korea.
Even if you search for overseas products, there are few products that can be binding.
Can you give me a link to a drone seller that can be controlled by binding with dx6?
Or can you tell me what option to choose when purchasing a drone?
There are not many options called dsmx.
Or am I not able to find it?

It would be nice if you could tell me how to buy a drone from a drone seller and how to connect a receiver.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
you can get a drone that doesn't have a RX already and get a serial Spektrum RX and connect that. it won't be an "out of the box' solution, but is about the only solution that exists for spektrum users.

[that or get a different TX, an openTX or EdgeTX radio with a 4-in-1 module will work for your Spektrum stuff and the d8/d16 protocal that is common for prebuilt drones]

sunghoun

아직 RX가 없는 드론을 구해서 시리얼 Spektrum RX를 구해서 연결하면 됩니다. "즉시 사용 가능한" 솔루션은 아니지만 spektrum 사용자를 위해 존재하는 유일한 솔루션에 관한 것입니다.

[또는 다른 TX를 얻거나 4-in-1 모듈이 있는 openTX 또는 EdgeTX 라디오가 Spektrum 제품 및 사전 제작된 드론에 공통적인 d8/d16 프로토콜에 작동합니다.]

Thank you for your reply.

Can I bring any kind of drone with "Spektrum RX"?
If you look at the usual seller options, there are "BNF-DJI", "ELRS 2.4GHz", "TBS Crossfire Nano RX", etc.
Some merchants also had an option called "Without Receiver".
Is "Without Receiver" the option I should select?
Can't I choose another option?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Thank you for your reply.

Can I bring any kind of drone with "Spektrum RX"?
If you look at the usual seller options, there are "BNF-DJI", "ELRS 2.4GHz", "TBS Crossfire Nano RX", etc.
Some merchants also had an option called "Without Receiver".
Is "Without Receiver" the option I should select?
Can't I choose another option?
without receiver is what your going to want, else your going to have a RX that you will need to remove to connect a spektrum RX.

"any type of drone" - any running BetaFlight or iNav should be able to, you would have to research the setup/RX config for other firmware if you using something else to verify what it can use.

sunghoun

without receiver is what your going to want, else your going to have a RX that you will need to remove to connect a spektrum RX.

"any type of drone" - any running BetaFlight or iNav should be able to, you would have to research the setup/RX config for other firmware if you using something else to verify what it can use.

oh! okay. thank you
Finally one thing
Can I control the "Spektrum RX" after removing the original RX from the purchased drone and controlled with the DX6?

Bricks

Master member
There are many drones offering DSMX Spektrum protocol as a choice when ordering a new drone, either DSM2 or DSMX will work the Spektrum DX6 transmitter..

sunghoun

There are many drones offering DSMX Spektrum protocol as a choice when ordering a new drone, either DSM2 or DSMX will work the Spektrum DX6 transmitter..

Thank you for answer.
If possible, can you tell me the website address that sells dsmx and dms2?
I couldn't find it when I searched mainly on Ali and Banggood.
this is really

Bricks

Master member
Thank you for answer.
If possible, can you tell me the website address that sells dsmx and dms2?
I couldn't find it when I searched mainly on Ali and Banggood.
this is really

Do a google search for DSMX quad copters and you will come with some. Many times when ordering a quad there will be an option listed for which protocol that you can choose.