Blade Indructix as a first drone

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Well why not go all the way and ask, can the tx that I use to fly my Champ also be used to fly the Indructic drone? :confused:

The answer to that is, "Maybe". If it's the transmitter I think it is, it can only be bound to one vehicle at a time. I had a little AA transmitter for my Blade Glimpse, that it came with; I never tried to bind it to my Inductrix but I know that you can buy the transmitter separate to bind to certain vehicles, so it might be possible. I'd have to know the specific model of transmitter that you were using on the Champ to tell you further...

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
How can you tell which end of the drone is forward?

This is pretty easy for me; if I'm flying line of sight (LOS), the black dot on the front from the camera is pointing away from me. Also, on my Inductrix Pro, there's two different shields - a blue one and a black one. I put the blue shield cover on it, so that if I see mostly blue, I know the drone is facing away from me, and if I see mostly black, it's facing towards me.

On the Inductrix FPVs with the Red or Yellow scheme, you're going to see the black of the camera housing/lens if it's facing towards you, and red or yellow if it's facing away.

Another easy way to tell is to get some extra props in multiple colors, and put two props of one color in the front, and two of a different color in the back.

baronbernie

This is pretty easy for me; if I'm flying line of sight (LOS), the black dot on the front from the camera is pointing away from me. Also, on my Inductrix Pro, there's two different shields - a blue one and a black one. I put the blue shield cover on it, so that if I see mostly blue, I know the drone is facing away from me, and if I see mostly black, it's facing towards me.

On the Inductrix FPVs with the Red or Yellow scheme, you're going to see the black of the camera housing/lens if it's facing towards you, and red or yellow if it's facing away.

Another easy way to tell is to get some extra props in multiple colors, and put two props of one color in the front, and two of a different color in the back.

Great idea using two different colored propellers. Until I get the different colored propellers, just how can I tell by looking at the drone which end is forward (it is the BNF with SAFE)?